IGNORED

Annamatrix Says the UK is "Satan's Seat"

GeraldineGrainger

Annamatrix is my pet fundie (so to speak). She's the only one I still regularly follow, mainly because she's just so wacky, and she writes about such a wide variety of head-scratching topics.

She is still ever on the lookout for signs of the rapture, and today she's discussing how the events of some prophecy that she has made up have now transpired, not in the U.S, but in Israel (God's holy land) and the U.K. (Satan's Seat). She argues:

"the UK is the hub of all things satanic.  Let’s face it – Druidism, sorcery, witchcraft, Aleister Crowley, the Satanic Bible… these things all center around the UK."

So, best of luck to all of our FJ friends in the UK. I'm sure you had no idea that you were living in the center of EVIL.

If you want a good laugh (or eyeroll), check out her Valentine's Day tribute to Trump. ?

Edited by Coconut Flan
  • Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 6

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Annamatrix Says the UK is "Satan's Seat"

I live near enough to her that we hike a lot of the same stuff.  I’m going to die if I run into her one day.  Which considering she refuses to wear I mask, I may literally die.

She’s so crazy.  And while Michigan is bonkers, Annamatrix is not your average Michigan bonkers.  She’s extra insane   (I love Michigan.  I just acknowledge it’s got a white people militia culture issue sometimes)

Edited by treemom
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

But where in the UK, precisely, is he sitting? If (when?) the UK breaks up are we going to have to fight over him?

• Haha 8

17 hours ago, GeraldineGrainger said:

Annamatrix is my pet fundie (so to speak). She's the only one I still regularly follow, mainly because she's just so wacky, and she writes about such a wide variety of head-scratching topics.

She is still ever on the lookout for signs of the rapture, and today she's discussing how the events of some prophecy that she has made up have now transpired, not in the U.S, but in Israel (God's holy land) and the U.K. (Satan's Seat). She argues:

"the UK is the hub of all things satanic.  Let’s face it – Druidism, sorcery, witchcraft, Aleister Crowley, the Satanic Bible… these things all center around the UK."

So, best of luck to all of our FJ friends in the UK. I'm sure you had no idea that you were living in the center of EVIL.

If you want a good laugh (or eyeroll), check out her Valentine's Day tribute to Trump. ?

She must be good pals with Jody Hodnett!!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, treemom said:

I live near enough to her that we hike a lot of the same stuff.  I’m going to die if I run into her one day.

Holy shit, it looks like I do, too. I've been vaguely aware of AnnaMatrix for years and years, but I didn't realize she was in Michigan. The couple of times I tried to read her blog resulted in a headache, and possibly a few popped blood vessels due to extreme eye rolling, so I never delved in too deep.

It looks like we hike a bunch of the same trails and even have a few of the same favorites. Hell, I could have run into her and never known it, I don't follow her closely enough to really know what she looks like these days. The only pic I really remember well is the one in the red dress, and that goes back like 20 years.

Michigan crazy is definitely a thing. I'd put Anna in that top 1% with Melissa Carone.

• Upvote 5

Actually- I have been told before that I live in a place which is historically anti-Christian and that these places attract the occult and that I should seriously consider moving!  I just happen to live in one of the two cities in the UK with the lowest church attendance and number of people claiming to be Christian.  The person who told me this was an evangelical Christian, and was trying to be helpful, however at the time it made me feel horribly anxious, as I'm rather stuck here ( due to family caring responsibilities) and I visualised a sort of spiritual black hole sucking all of my family into it.

I still find it a rather scary thought so I'll probably stay away from Annamatrix's blog. However it occurs to the less anxious side of my brain that if that's the case that the UK is such a hub of all things evil,  shouldn't Christians here and from other parts of the world be congregating here to fight it?

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 1

Apparently I live in the most psychically active town in the UK! I blame the chalk. Also only 30 minutes away from Aleister Crowleys lair. I wont buy his Tarot cards lol I am a chicken!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Never ran into Annamatrix before now. Holy bats! I can't take the crazy. @treemom & @AnnaSofia, I could also hit those trails if I was more into hiking? 

Edited by TheWayTheWorldWorks
Because I hit the period instead of the space!
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1