IGNORED

Robert Jeffress

47of74

Didn’t see where megachurch pastor, Branch Trumpvidian, and all around arsewipe Robert Jeffress had his own place here so here goes. 

And yeah he’s pretty much an awful person

Robert Jeffress, a pastor and Fox News contributor, has become a leading evangelical adviser to President Donald Trump and figures to be a prominent media surrogate during the 2020 campaign. In prior remarks and writing which haven’t been widely reported on, Jeffress promoted dangerous and discredited conversion therapy and wrote that he counseled an LGBTQ teenager with a history of suicidal ideation to change her sexual orientation. 

Jeffress is a Fox News contributor and host of Pathway to Victory, which airs on Fox Nation. He is part of the campaign’s “Evangelicals for Trump” coalition and has spoken at Trump events. The president has said that he loves Jeffress and has repeatedly praised him on Twitter.  

Jeffress has made numerous bigoted remarks about religous individuals, including Mormons, Catholics, Muslims, Hindus, Jews, and Buddhists. 

He also has a well-documented history of anti-LGBTQ rhetoric and actions. He’s said that LGBTQ people have a “miserable lifestyle” and what they do “is filthy. It is so degrading that it is beyond description”; claimed that support for same-sex marriage (“the acceptance of perversion”) is a sign of the coming apocalypse; and stated that the Supreme Court's  marriage equality decision in Obergefell v. Hodges was “the greatest, most historic, landmark blunder in the history of the United States Supreme Court” (the court previously ruled in favor of segregation and slavery).  

Fornicate face draws in the finest people. 

• WTF 2

1 hour ago, danvillebelle said:

There is a special circle of hell waiting for him and his ilk.  

I hope that circle of hell has an observation deck so people from higher up can watch. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

10 hours ago, 47of74 said:

I hope that circle of hell has an observation deck so people from higher up can watch. 

And throw eggs?

• Haha 5

• 11 months later...

Zuck's page saw fit to give me this ad today.

FBadFail.thumb.png.814fac9cc3796571047f1ec779006baf.png

Ugh.  Probably all boils down to send your last bit of unemployment money to me so I can but another yacht or donate to the fuck face legal defense fund.

• Upvote 3