IGNORED

I Am Jesus Christ

thoughtful

At first I thought the walking on water skills would have been useful in a number of games I have played. But when you die and have to wait three days for a new life, that could be annoying

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, gustava said:

Hey....I thought I was Jesus!

Buy the game when it comes out, and you can be!

I don't suppose they will follow up with games for Shiva, Zeus, Aphrodite, etc. There's a whole untapped market of deities out there.

Then they can work on the humans - Moses, Mohammed, Buddha, Joseph Smith, L. Ron Hubbard, etc. Imagine the first person POV visuals - looking at the burning bush or into the hat at the seer stone -- the possibilities are endless.

• Haha 7

5 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

I don't suppose they will follow up with games for Shiva, Zeus, Aphrodite, etc. There's a whole untapped market of deities out there.

Then they can work on the humans - Moses, Mohammed, Buddha, Joseph Smith, L. Ron Hubbard, etc. Imagine the first person POV visuals - looking at the burning bush or into the hat at the seer stone -- the possibilities are endless.

Can't wait to see what Flying Spaghetti Monster options there are...

• Haha 9

Who among us has slipped and used Rufus in place of Jesus or God in front of others?

Me.

• Rufus Bless 5
  • Haha 9

11 hours ago, thoughtful said:

This already exists , it was a part of 90's evangelical culture that I remember growing up with .   

There , now you have all just shared in the experience of being a gamer from a fundie lite family . You're welcome .  :pb_wink:

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, AliceInFundyland said:

Who among us has slipped and used Rufus in place of Jesus or God in front of others?

Me.

My brother is called Rufus. Definitely human, no antlers in sight. He finds the whole Rufus thing on here rather weird. (He’s not an FJ member and hasn’t visited ever, but I’ve told him about it).

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 4

29 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

My brother is called Rufus. Definitely human, no antlers in sight. He finds the whole Rufus thing on here rather weird. (He’s not an FJ member and hasn’t visited ever, but I’ve told him about it).

I remembered that as I was typing the comment. ? I'm with him there. And no matter how odious Jinger grows in her beliefs, if I had a forum named for me, faux worshipping my dead deer head, it'd weird me out just a smidgen.

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AliceInFundyland said:

I remembered that as I was typing the comment. ? I'm with him there. And no matter how odious Jinger grows in her beliefs, if I had a forum named for me, faux worshipping my dead deer head, it'd weird me out just a smidgen.

I'd love to know what Jinger (not the Free one) really thinks of us.  Perhaps she's secretly cheering?

• 4 years later...

Honestly this seems like a really cool way to teach kids about Jesus, I’m not a Christian but the dude was definitely chill asf. Don’t see anything wrong with this.

• 2 weeks later...

This reminds me of that one M*A*S*H episode Quo Vadis, Captain Chandler?  That's the one where a guy who was dropping bombs on Koreans snapped and decided he was Jesus Christ and when arriving at the 4077 told the staff that.  Fortunately he was sent in for mental health care instead of being criminally charged.