• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
thoughtful

I Am Jesus Christ

thoughtful

Well, now that I've got your attention . . . 😁

Move over, Makaziville - there's a new game in town!

But they didn't get it on the market in time for Christmas -- darn.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1198970/I_Am_Jesus_Christ/

gustava

Hey....I thought I was Jesus!

Howl

I saw this post title and immediately imagined an "I am Spatacus" moment. 

AmazonGrace

At first I thought the walking on water skills would have been useful in a number of games I have played. But when you die and have to wait three days for a new life, that could be annoying

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 1

thoughtful
1 hour ago, gustava said:

Hey....I thought I was Jesus!

Buy the game when it comes out, and you can be!

I don't suppose they will follow up with games for Shiva, Zeus, Aphrodite, etc. There's a whole untapped market of deities out there.

Then they can work on the humans - Moses, Mohammed, Buddha, Joseph Smith, L. Ron Hubbard, etc. Imagine the first person POV visuals - looking at the burning bush or into the hat at the seer stone -- the possibilities are endless.

Satisfied
church_of_dog
5 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

I don't suppose they will follow up with games for Shiva, Zeus, Aphrodite, etc. There's a whole untapped market of deities out there.

Then they can work on the humans - Moses, Mohammed, Buddha, Joseph Smith, L. Ron Hubbard, etc. Imagine the first person POV visuals - looking at the burning bush or into the hat at the seer stone -- the possibilities are endless.

Can't wait to see what Flying Spaghetti Monster options there are...

Enraged
AliceInFundyland

Who among us has slipped and used Rufus in place of Jesus or God in front of others?

Me.

Don'tlikekoolaid

We are all Jesus, we just don’t act like it very much and fundies not at all.  😇

Marmion
11 hours ago, thoughtful said:

This already exists , it was a part of 90's evangelical culture that I remember growing up with .   

There , now you have all just shared in the experience of being a gamer from a fundie lite family . You're welcome .  :pb_wink:

Waffle Time
mango_fandango
5 hours ago, AliceInFundyland said:

Who among us has slipped and used Rufus in place of Jesus or God in front of others?

Me.

My brother is called Rufus. Definitely human, no antlers in sight. He finds the whole Rufus thing on here rather weird. (He’s not an FJ member and hasn’t visited ever, but I’ve told him about it).

Enraged
AliceInFundyland
29 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

My brother is called Rufus. Definitely human, no antlers in sight. He finds the whole Rufus thing on here rather weird. (He’s not an FJ member and hasn’t visited ever, but I’ve told him about it).

I remembered that as I was typing the comment. 🤣 I'm with him there. And no matter how odious Jinger grows in her beliefs, if I had a forum named for me, faux worshipping my dead deer head, it'd weird me out just a smidgen.

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 1

Meh
Dandruff
1 hour ago, AliceInFundyland said:

I remembered that as I was typing the comment. 🤣 I'm with him there. And no matter how odious Jinger grows in her beliefs, if I had a forum named for me, faux worshipping my dead deer head, it'd weird me out just a smidgen.

I'd love to know what Jinger (not the Free one) really thinks of us.  Perhaps she's secretly cheering?