IGNORED

Help Jonathan Staddon go to ALERT Boot Camp!

IReallyAmHopewell

Buy a calendar for only $12 and his brother will donate $10 to his trip! What a deal! A LENSPIRATION 2012 Calendar for only $12 bucks!

staddonfamily DOT com/2011/ 10/01/ purchase-with-a-purpose/

Lisa looks very odd to me,as unkind as that is.I can't put my finger on why though.

"Odd" is putting it mildly. Fugly perhaps was the word you were looking for? A girl who would be improved by some makeup, a decent hair cut and a wedding dress that wasn't ordered from "Frumps-R-Us"?

Anyone else notice the picture of the "limo" taking the bridal party to the ceremony? They put folding chairs in the back of a station wagon as far as I can tell. Very dangerous!

"Odd" is putting it mildly. Fugly perhaps was the word you were looking for? A girl who would be improved by some makeup, a decent hair cut and a wedding dress that wasn't ordered from "Frumps-R-Us"?

Anyone else notice the picture of the "limo" taking the bridal party to the ceremony? They put folding chairs in the back of a station wagon as far as I can tell. Very dangerous!

Agree. And the "limo" thing? Ghetto as it gets.

Meh - you have the fun you can afford. I can't slam them for doing the best with what they have - unsafe as that "limo" might have been.

As for helping with ALERT, however - ahahahahooooo hellllllllllllllllll no! If that kid wants advanced training, let him join the fuckin' army. (I'm sure he'll raise the needed funds for Gothard's crap. The rubes can always be counted on to help their own.)

Archived