IGNORED

Sick fuck in Missouri killed cats he got through Craigslist

47of74

This really pisses me off.

A Missouri man is charged with felony animal abuse after authorities say he killed and dismembered cats he found in online want ads.

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch says 20-year-old Kaine Louzader was charged Friday. Prosecutors say more charges are expected.

Court documents say dead cats have been turning up on or near Louzader's street outside St. Peters since January. Police contacted Louzader after someone reported seeing him dump a dead cat near his house.

He needs to go away for a very long time.  As in the rest of his fucking life.  As in to a maximum security institution.  I have no tolerance for people who abuse cats.  

• Angry 1
  • Disgust 3
  • Sad 2

And the reality is that he probably won't. Because.. All the ways the justice system is fucked up. But fucking fuck, we will see this man again for something, probably worse.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

• 2 months later...

Hopefully they will lock him up for a long time for such horrific abuse of animals, but I hope he is locked up longer before he starts going after people. He’s only 20, and many serial killers started out killing pets for fun in their developing years.

• I Agree 2

This guy needs to be in jail for the rest of his life.

On 5/11/2019 at 11:08 PM, AliceInFundyland said:

And the reality is that he probably won't. Because.. All the ways the justice system is fucked up.

Same in my country, people have done horrible things like cut the tails off puppies. There's also the whole foxhunting "ban" and how it's barely enforced. 

I'm pretty sure that people who hurt animals would hurt people if they thought they could get away with it.

• Upvote 1