IGNORED

Nevada most sinful state

47of74

Yeah, and that state was rated number two.

In what will come as an absolute shock to literally no one, Florida is ranked the second-most sinful state in all of America.

WalletHub's newest report used seven key dimensions to determine the winners: Anger & Hatred, Jealousy, Excesses & Vices, Greed, Lust, Vanity and Laziness.

When it comes to Jealousy, Florida topped the charts at No. 1, while also doing "well" in the Lust rankings (No. 4) and Vanity (No. 4). However, we deserve a pat on the back for only being ranked midpack for Anger & Hatred (No. 25).

Of course, it will take a bit more effort from all of us to top Nevada as the most sinful state in the US, but if we each give 100 percent (which is impossible because we're lazy, right?), we can make it happen.  We're just that bad.

16 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Why is WisconSIN so low on the list

Don't worry, Wisconsin got number 1 for excessive drinking! :my_biggrin:

1 minute ago, Lisafer said:

Don't worry, Wisconsin got number 1 for excessive drinking! :my_biggrin:

Okay that makes sense. If you're passed out you can't do some of the other sins

Hey! My state is less sinful than Utah! I wonder if that will make the local LDS population proud, or embarrassed to have outperformed Zion/the homeland. :think:

Gluttony isn't on the list and why not?

On 2/22/2019 at 7:58 AM, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Hey! My state is less sinful than Utah! I wonder if that will make the local LDS population proud, or embarrassed to have outperformed Zion/the homeland.

Idaho?

Archived