image.thumb.png.237d655cd491de47d603278df89c1109.png

Recently Gave Birth

image.thumb.png.53427f5721ba02f8223cfd708e5bbde8.png

Edited by Bethella
updating list
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

1 hour ago, MsSaylor said:

Josie Bates Balka just announced. Due in July. No time wasted there.

Honeymoon baby? Maybe not, I think she’d have to be due in late June.  Either way I think she’s the fastest of the Bates

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 7

She might still be 19 when she has the baby (I think she turns 20 in August). She's so young! I hope they're ready to have a large family because they have a solid 20 fertile years ahead... 

This news makes me feel really bad for Michaela. I'm sure she remembers changing Josie's diapers and now her little sister is having a baby. Must be hard on her. 

Edited by usedbicycle
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 11
  • Love 1

That’s definitely a honeymoon baby. My son’s due date was July 7 and I know I got preggo in October. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

If her due date is July 1, 2019, LMP is September 24, 2018. If it's July 15, then it's October 8, 2018. If it's July 31, then it's October 24. 

So, very likely honeymoon baby, or very close to it. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

So, according to the Duggar Data Tumbler, Josie is due July 31. It seems some of her readers zoomed in on Josie's ultra sound and saw it taken on December 26, and it was 9 weeks, 0 days then. 

I tried zooming in myself, but can't see any numbers. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

11 hours ago, anjulibai said:

So, according to the Duggar Data Tumbler, Josie is due July 31. It seems some of her readers zoomed in on Josie's ultra sound and saw it taken on December 26, and it was 9 weeks, 0 days then. 

I tried zooming in myself, but can't see any numbers. 

I probably would have announced that I am due in August if I was actually due July 31st. That way people wouldn’t bug the shit out of me all through July asking if I had gone into labor yet. Plus I’ve read that most first time moms tend to go over their due date if they don’t induce. So it’s more likely she will have an early August baby unless she is induced. 

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Blair Putman had a boy today named Uriah Joseph. I’ll never understand the appeal of that bible name. 

I agree. Apart from its lack of general euphony, for me, the name "Uriah" is forever associated with the now-departed Maxwell family bus.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 2

Cori (Daming) Ruiz is 12 weeks, which would make her due in late August, and is having twins, so that's #2 and #3.

Edited by albireo
  • Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, hoipolloi said:

I agree. Apart from its lack of general euphony, for me, the name "Uriah" is forever associated with the now-departed Maxwell family bus.

It reminds me of Uriah Heep. A horrid Dickens character. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Blair Putman had a boy today named Uriah Joseph. I’ll never understand the appeal of that bible name. 

I agree. As a pretty hard-core etymology nerd and name nerd, I'm generally the person friends turn to so they can get stats and more objective opinions (e.g. that name is shooting up in the charts due to this pop culture reference, that name is plummeting due to _________, it's a solid name but the nickname ______ is a possibility, that name is actually going down so much every year that it will likely be dated on your kid, like am 18 year old called Donna etc). But I think I'd struggle with my objective response to Uriah..."it has a long history?". It's always reminded me of 'urea' and 'urine' and like I always say- if your kid has the personality attributes of a 'popular kid', like leadership and confidence and good social awareness, they'll probably never be teased no matter what their name. But if your kid is more quiet and sensitive or has any obvious traits that bullies can pounce on? Why give them a target like Uriah too?

Thankfully my friends that rely on my objectivity have never put Uriah in front of me ?

• Upvote 9

16 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It reminds me of Uriah Heep. A horrid Dickens character. 

Also a British rock group from the 70s.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

23 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’ll never understand the appeal of that bible name.

Me either. And unlike a most people we follow, I'm pretty sure the putmans go to public school.

I like the first 3's names: Solomon, Jonah, and Elijah.

• I Agree 2

35 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

Me either. And unlike a most people we follow, I'm pretty sure the putmans go to public school.

I like the first 3's names: Solomon, Jonah, and Elijah.

I’m pretty sure they do. Heistheway, Uriah, and Spurgeon are fine when you’re homeschooled. 

• Upvote 9

We don’t talk about the Lindsey family much on FJ. We talked about them a bit last year when they lost their youngest son Mick to cancer. I just thought their newest grandchild is worth mentioning since she has an interesting baby name. It’s Silver Anne. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

39 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

We don’t talk about the Lindsey family much on FJ. We talked about them a bit last year when they lost their youngest son Mick to cancer. I just thought their newest grandchild is worth mentioning since she has an interesting baby name. It’s Silver Anne. 

Who are her parents?

31 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Who are her parents?

Elizabeth Lindsey Taylor. Her husband is Clay. I think there’s actually yet another Lindsey grandbaby due this month. She actually goes by Lis so she is Lis Taylor ;)

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Thank You 1

23 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I actually like that.  Silver is something I heard used somewhere as a nickname and I liked it.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Briefly said:

I actually like that.  Silver is something I heard used somewhere as a nickname and I liked it.

I don’t mind it. But one of my favorite names is Sylvia and Silver reminds me of Sylvia. I would likely want to nick name either child Silvie/Sylvie.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic