Peaches-n-Beans

I'm surprised there's no topic in painting yet, I hope it's okay that I started one.

I really love Water coloring and I've been doing it for about three years now. It's my absolute favorite medium, I just got some Daniel Smith watercolors from my sister for Christmas (She knows me so well!)  Admittedly I mostly do fan art, lots of A Song of Ice and Fire fanart at the moment. What about everyone else? what's your favorite paint brand? Favorite thing to paint? 

• Upvote 1

Oooh, I have a couple Daniel Smith colors - I'd love to have more. Right now I have a small palette (one of the black tin ones) with mostly colors from the Cotman sketch box, but also a few from the Prima Tropicals and added pans of Payne's Gray (WInsor & Newton) and a kind of pearly aqua and sandy color from Daniel Smith.

I don't get to paint as often as I'd like, I've been working on it on and off for a bit over a year and a half. I did carry the palette and a water brush along with me on a trip to Paris last September and used it in my travel journal!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.