IGNORED

I want free swimming lessons for my son! No wait, you can pay me to teach him!

adidas

45 minutes ago, Kelsey said:

Omg no. That can't be real.

The people at Choosing Beggars found the original. 

It must JRod lying about being a single parent, although that’s probs what it feels like.  Whoever it is she’s a real piece of work!

1 hour ago, adidas said:

The swimming teacher posted it on Choosing Beggars.

Someone posted it on insanepeoplefacebook earlier; and it's been suspected of photoshop. Almost everyone on choosing beggars is fake. 

52 minutes ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

It must JRod lying about being a single parent, although that’s probs what it feels like.  Whoever it is she’s a real piece of work!

Pretty sure it's from India. 

3 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

Someone posted it on insanepeoplefacebook earlier; and it's been suspected of photoshop. Almost everyone on choosing beggars is fake. 

Pretty sure it's from India. 

I was being sarcastic, sorry, I gotta start using emojis!  ?

I hope it’s fake because it’s beyond rude and crazy. But there are too many bunny boilers around these days - it isn’t unbelievable that it could happen, kwim?

I saw it on both the Takei facebook pages and I think somewhere else as well. It struck me as fake, but people are sometimes that entitled!

While it could be fake, 10+ years working in the fast food industry has taught me how entitled customer's can be and I've had people like this or worse to deal with.  If real then this woman needs to learn that manners cost nothing and when someone is giving up their own free time to teach people how to swim.

I was reading the complaints on Tesco's Facebook page earlier after a post went viral and their was some crazy complaints on it, one complaining that she found a seed in her seedless grapes, not produced by them and do you expect them to check every grape. Another that she wanted Lambrusco with less than 4% alcohol and she could only find ones with 5%, someone commented on her post saying you already posted that on Sainsbury's page. People will complain about anything in the hope of getting vouchers or gift cards

Archived