IGNORED

Ladies, he’s single

47of74

• Upvote 2
  • Angry 1
  • Disgust 9
  • WTF 7

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I can’t imagine why. Just one look at that vehicle would make my panties fall right off :5624795033223_They-see-me-rollinroll:

I snorted my beverage through my nose reading that. 

Seriously, though, I wonder if this dude is on a registry somewhere.  And I'm not talking the one at Target or Kohls. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 12

Um, why would you put 'incel mobile' on your car? I know incel is their term for involuntarily celebate, and if it's involuntary, how does advertising that you can't find someone who will consent to having sex with you, help you find someone who will? :confusion-scratchheadblue:

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 6

Can't you just picture telling one of these numbnuts that they need to rethink their dating strategy. 

• Upvote 14

Learning about the incel subculture has led me down some of the most unpleasant rabbit holes this year.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 9

3 minutes ago, AliceInFundyland said:

Learning about the incel subculture has led me down some of the most unpleasant rabbit holes this year.

I didn't realise it was a thing until this year. I still don't really understand how these ghastly chauvinistic assholes get to a place where their behaviour seems acceptable to them. 

• Upvote 14

1 minute ago, Katzchen24 said:

I didn't realise it was a thing until this year. I still don't really understand how these ghastly chauvinistic assholes get to a place where their behaviour seems acceptable to them. 

Same here. the internet? there’s a home for everyone I guess. There have always been lonely men who can only date their hand. But it’s gross and sick and they feed on each other. I don’t really want to understand it better.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

how does advertising that you can't find someone who will consent to having sex with you, help you find someone who will?

They don't want to find someone willing to have sex with them. That would suggest that women's opinions matter. They want to reduce us to livestock.

• Upvote 9
  • Sad 4
  • I Agree 3

Toronto was blessed earlier this year with domestic terrorism from one of these lunatics.  On the first sunny day after a cold winter a misogynist pig rammed a cube van into a crowd at lunch killing 11 people.

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 9

1 hour ago, Terrie said:

They don't want to find someone willing to have sex with them. That would suggest that women's opinions matter. They want to reduce us to livestock.

That’s what’s so creepy. I mean they took a problem.... being undatable...and instead of looking inward it all became about us? What the heck? 

Is there also a incel female culture? If there is I imagine it’s not nearly the same.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

5 minutes ago, AliceInFundyland said:

That’s what’s so creepy. I mean they took a problem.... being undatable...and instead of looking inward it all became about us? What the heck? 

Is there also a incel female culture? If there is I imagine it’s not nearly the same.

I already know the answer unfortunately. I’ve definitely studied up a little bit on incel groups and they would say radical feminists are basically the equivalent and the problem. That incels are just the reaction to a problem that’s been happening for decades (is their justification).

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 4
  • Sad 5

zz

16 minutes ago, AliceInFundyland said:

Truth! Last time I was single, I met a few "incel" guys. Those encounters left me with one thing: "NO ONE owes you anything! Get over yourselves! Stop being misogynistic creeps!"

As far as my personal encounters go, I suppose that covers it. Being "Incel" to me, comes across like me lobbying Idris Elba to have sex with me. The man doesn't know me, I'm just a random stranger, and just because *I* think he's hot, I am trying to compel him to something he really doesn't want. Oddly enough, just because I think he's hot, I'm not entitled to anything...

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

Aaaah Idris :romance-hearteyes:

Radical feminists are the equivalent. There are so many holes in that logic. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck.

• Upvote 8

15 minutes ago, AliceInFundyland said:

Aaaah Idris :romance-hearteyes:

Radical feminists are the equivalent. There are so many holes in that logic. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck.

Really they hate all feminists and anything they think is slightly feminist. I’ve seen them lump all feminists together as if hey are the same. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 3

11 hours ago, Terrie said:

It makes me wonder about their interactions with the rest of the world.

There is no negotiation or compromise for them when it comes to women - they are wholly fixated on getting what they think they are entitled to. But how does this spill over to their working lives and their other relationships? Can they take direction from their bosses - especially if the bosses are women? Are their relationships with friends and family equally problematic? 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Yeah I hate to break it to the incel world but the women they're whining about are more likely to be having sex with individuals who are not douchetastic fornicate sticks.  And the sex with non humans....that's their gig. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Yeah I hate to break it to the incel world but the women they're whining about are more likely to be having sex with individuals who are not douchetastic fornicate sticks.  And the sex with non humans....that's their gig. 

That was the name of my band in high school! :banana-guitar:

• Haha 10

Sounds like someone needs a new blow up doll for Christmas so he can have a special friend.
I don't think a blow up doll would fuck these crazy assholes.
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 6

i was wondering why this thread was bumped again, and dreading it, Was it redacted?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, AliceInFundyland said:

i was wondering why this thread was bumped again, and dreading it, Was it redacted?

Not redacted from this end - if anything is ever added, removed, or changed by a mod there will be a note in the post itself, or just below, to say so. If all the content needs to be redacted, the whole post will be hidden rather than leaving an empty post. If the post is quoted, those posts will either also be edited (with a note) or hidden if they don’t make any sense without the redacted quote.

I’m in Europe (privacy laws) and using an iPhone to view this and I can’t see the content of the post but I can see the outline of something so I assume it’s an embedded link. I suppose it’s possible that it might have been removed at the source. 

Maybe @AmazonGrace could send a link or screenshot to one of the helpmeets if it’s still available?

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1