IGNORED

Ladies, he’s single

47of74

I guess it got deleted from Twitter? sorry I don't remember who tweeted it so I can't go check if it's still there.  Anyway to recap, the point was that some incels get scary mad when women post photos with their dogs because they think the lovely ladies are having sex with the dogs rather than them.

Just more, "aren't you glad that they're single" stuff.

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 7
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 1

The tweet that @AmazonGrace had shared had been deleted off twitter by its author.  Or some incel had his fee fees hurt and went complaining to twitter.  That's why the post is blank now here. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

• 11 months later...

Someone on FB shared this of someone else who probably needs to rethink his dating strategy, along with his life in general.

LadiesHesSingle.thumb.jpg.f9ba996164c172914d3a32d808cdec1a.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 12
  • Haha 6

This sounds almost like a reappearance of Romeo Rose aka Larry Busby.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, good luck finding someone to meet your exacting requirements, dude. I bet he is very overweight and a slob. I love the polygraph every six months. I'm guessing he also requires the woman to do all the "woman's work" around the house and won't let her have a penny for anything she may want or need.

• I Agree 2
  • Love 2

If he won't let her out of his sight what's he even going to ask about in the polygraph? "Do you think George Clooney is hotter than me? Do you fake the orgasms? Do you fantasize about strangling me in my sleep?"

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9

26 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Do you fake the orgasms? 

Pretty sure this this would be the case but also he wouldn’t care if his property enjoyed sex.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

So if he insists on giving her polygraphs until he can trust her, can she do the same to him?

(I know, I know, that’s a big fat nope.)

• I Agree 5

I think Bro. Gary actually spells slightly better than this guy. 

He's less coherent and grammar is an unknown concept for him, but he seems to stick mostly to words he can attempt to spell.

ALSO - this guy is 50. FIFTY. And his maximum age for women is 20 years younger than him. 

Really, he could sum the whole page up pretty simply:

50-year-old white racist man seeks young, skinny, submissive female object to screw and impregnate whenever he chooses. Must be sexually inexperienced, have few if any friends (all female, none of which she'll be allowed to spend time with ever), and be a total and complete doormat who follows direction immediately and unquestioningly. Racism is a plus. Expect to be held prisoner and mistrusted for the first few years at least. Call 1-800-creepyguy to apply!

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

He's less coherent and grammar is an unknown concept for him, but he seems to stick mostly to words he can attempt to spell.
ALSO - this guy is 50. FIFTY. And his maximum age for women is 20 years younger than him. 
50-year-old white racist man seeks young, skinny, submissive female object to screw and impregnate whenever he chooses. Must be sexually inexperienced, have few if any friends (all female, none of which she'll be allowed to spend time with ever), and be a total and complete doormat who follows direction immediately and unquestioningly. Racism is a plus. Expect to be held prisoner and mistrusted for the first few years at least. Call 1-800-creepyguy to apply!

Yeah I guess he wasn’t having much luck finding true love at klan (aka orange butt plug) rallies or the women at those rallies didn’t meet his exacting requirements.
  • Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Alisamer said:

I’m afraid he will get a mail order bride. That poor girl. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

I'm not sure how I missed this for so long, but I sort of wish I'd missed it longer...

The grammar.. the spelling... the horror!

• Upvote 6

• 3 weeks later...
I'm not sure how I missed this for so long, but I sort of wish I'd missed it longer...
The grammar.. the spelling... the horror!

Gonna go out on a limb and guess his mailing address is 1950 Racist Guy Lane.
  • Upvote 5

I’m a redhead... but over 140 lbs. Phew!! 

Even if I was under 140 lbs... hard pass from me. Does he seriously, seriously think he’d attract someone with that list?? 

I wonder if the guy who had the exacting requirements for a lady friend is going to this?

815B1F67-E761-4076-BDFE-516218C54157.thumb.jpeg.76d558a4f620221418447c9972c1ce85.jpeg

If you’re using comic sans ms you deserve to be an incel. 

• Haha 8

I really like the idea of people sans Valentines Dates going out for a meal together.  Strangers becoming friends.  Not being alone.  Good stuff.

Too bad incels are the absolute worst.  

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2

I really like the idea of people sans Valentines Dates going out for a meal together.  Strangers becoming friends.  Not being alone.  Good stuff.
Too bad incels are the absolute worst.  

Yeah I don’t have an issue with that idea in itself either. But I’d sooner perform surgery on my reproductive organs with a rusty chainsaw than go to a gathering of incels on Feb 14 or any other day.
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 7