IGNORED

What's on your travel bucket list?

Terrie

I swear, mine gets longer by the day. I want to do Paris and Vietnam and Thailand. Sweden is on  the list to see where my grandmother's family came from.  Part of me wants to do Belize or Costa Rica, but snorkling would be something I'd want to do there, and that would require getting contacts. (I am soooo fricking blind).

• 6 months later...

I often say that mine covers most of the world. Being slightly more realistic about likelihood and finances in the near future I would like to do the overland Bangkok to Singapore/Jakarta trip, and go round New Zealand. Long term is still Europe, Africa, Americas... 

• 6 months later...

Turkey (esp. Anatolia), Thailand, the Bahamas again, more of Jamaica, Germany again, Egypt, Morocco, Ghana, South Africa, Kenya, Brazil again, Mexico, UAE, Korea, Croatia, Malta, Luxembourg, Texas, Vancouver, Greece, Cambodia, Chile, Argentina.

• 3 years later...
On 11/20/2019 at 10:10 AM, Jinder Roles said:

Turkey (esp. Anatolia), Thailand, the Bahamas again, more of Jamaica, Germany again, Egypt, Morocco, Ghana, South Africa, Kenya, Brazil again, Mexico, UAE, Korea, Croatia, Malta, Luxembourg, Texas, Vancouver, Greece, Cambodia, Chile, Argentina.

Yeah I've been to Turkey and Morocco and had great times there.

I was going to go to Greece in late 2020 but the pandemic had other ideas.  I think I would like to go there some day.  I also think I'd like to see Egypt and Jordan.  One place I do want to go is Australia so I can say I've been to all six inhabited continents. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
On 2/4/2023 at 9:07 PM, 47of74 said:

Yeah I've been to Turkey and Morocco and had great times there.

I was going to go to Greece in late 2020 but the pandemic had other ideas.  I think I would like to go there some day.  I also think I'd like to see Egypt and Jordan.  One place I do want to go is Australia so I can say I've been to all six inhabited continents. 

I might have said this elsewhere but my undergrad is having a Greece trip next May so I've expressed interest.  With all my health / MN bar issues it would give me something to look forward to and something to say fuck you to a bunch of people to as well.  One doctor already had her nurse said cool and since Greece is a developed country that should be OK (not that I'm asking any goddamn permission from any doctors in any event).  I told the school too that I was interested in going.  I think if I go I'd want to leave a couple days early in case there were any delays.  If not, oh well more time to check out Athens.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.