IGNORED

Jiftip (aka The Penis Post It Note)

47of74

A rural OB/GYN has alerted the internet to the dangers of the Penis Post It Note

The product, Jiftip, is an adhesive plaster for the penis. Like a penis Post-It Note (sorry 3M).

I may just be a rural OB/GYN but I am pretty sure the words ejaculation, penis, and barotrauma are not reassuring when used together. A brand new type of prophylactic needs testing to make sure it doesn’t damage the urethra, that it actually prevents pregnancy, and that it can protect against sexually transmitted infections.

Jiftip is a product of unknown efficacy and risk and comes with a decidedly anti-health message. It is irresponsible to promote something like this and especially in this way.

Give Jiftip a hard pass.

Yikes.

Be sure and read the comments on that blog post. "Sam" is very upset at how people are reacting to the product he claims to be a beta-tester for. :pb_rollseyes:

The local PP people have also come out against the penis post it note....

• 2 weeks later...

I actually know someone who ordered this and is planning on trying it for science or something. It seems like the very most bad idea ever. 

• 1 month later...

Kinda reminds me of the people who clamp their nose shut before a sneeze.  Where else is it supposed to go and how could anyone think that would be healthy?

You might just as well point to your nose (or your penis, I suppose) and say “Stay.”

Good Boy?

Um, what!?

Seems like way more work than just putting on a condom. And where is the semen supposed to go!? I don't understand!!

On 10/17/2017 at 4:21 PM, PumaLover said:

Um, what!?

Seems like way more work than just putting on a condom. And where is the semen supposed to go!? I don't understand!!

You are supposed to pull out, rip off the Jiftip, and ejaculate outside of your partner.

You are supposed to pull out, rip off the Jiftip, and ejaculate outside of your partner.

I read more about it later. I told my husband about it and he couldn't believe any guy would want to rip something off the head of his penis. He will not be buying this. Lol

12 minutes ago, PumaLover said:

I read more about it later. I told my husband about it and he couldn't believe any guy would want to rip something off the head of his penis. He will not be buying this. Lol

Your husband is a smart man. :pb_smile: This product reminds me of that other nutjob who was trying to sell labial glue for women to use during their periods instead of tampons, pads, diva cups, etc. . :pb_confused:

Archived