IGNORED

Evangelical Ex Transgender Pastor!

FJismyheadship

Good Lord where do I even begin with this!?

He blames his mother for being transgender because she spoke in a feminine tone to him. He states that he is not and never was Transgender, he had Gender Identity Disorder which apparently ALL transgenders have, they just need the POWER OF JESUS!!!! He states he started transition at the age of four, wearing girl clothes and such. He says it was the beginning of his sinful life and Jesus fixed him.

I mean.... he's not a grifter like Ex Gay Greg, but maybe you guys would like to check this guy out. He's very outspoken about becoming ex-LGBT and ex-transgender. I'm confused how he ended up on my friends list, and he added me to his group without asking me first, so I get to see all the crazy on my timeline.

heres the link to his public Facebook group. 

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1449966591921449

Enjoy!!!!

I'm confuse how he's ex-transgender if he's still going by transgender pronouns and engaging with the vernacular.

Be wherever you want with the journey- it's your journey. But it's deceitful to put yourself out there as an advocate or someone you're not, especially when faith and sexuality is brought into it, and we all know how dire those consequences can be.

I'm confused about the ultimate goal here.

3 minutes ago, FundieFarmer said:

I'm confuse how he's ex-transgender if he's still going by transgender pronouns and engaging with the vernacular.

Be wherever you want with the journey- it's your journey. But it's deceitful to put yourself out there as an advocate or someone you're not, especially when faith and sexuality is brought into it, and we all know how dire those consequences can be.

I'm confused about the ultimate goal here.

I've been trying to figure that out myself. In one post he will talk about how God freed him from his sinful lifestyle pretending to be a girl, and in the next he's showing off photos of the time when he was a girl...

hes also ex gay too apparently. From what I gather from four to twenty one he was transgender, but he met a man who taught him he could be beautiful as a man. So by the time he was 21 (his goal for the surgery) he was no longer transgender. Then he was gay for a while. Now he's a straight cis man with a wife and two kids.

Hes really confusing and hard to understand because he flip flops back and forth. He's not anti gay, but he thinks it's a sin. He's gay friendly, but Jesus can make you turn from your sinful ways. 

He seems to want to help transgender people "work through" their "gender dysphoria" but then he goes and refers to himself as female in another post.

i don't think he even knows what he is or what he wants.

He sent me a message asking if I was a transgender female :pb_lol:

i should have said yes to see where he went with it.

On 7/20/2017 at 7:02 PM, FJismyheadship said:

He sent me a message asking if I was a transgender female :pb_lol:

i should have said yes to see where he went with it.

I think he's cruising for sex. Man sex, with a transgender woman. I'm guessing he dealt with his attraction to men by deciding he was a transgender woman because that was less sinful than being gay.  Dude's royally fucked up.

On 7/23/2017 at 9:23 PM, Black Aliss said:

I think he's cruising for sex. Man sex, with a transgender woman. I'm guessing he dealt with his attraction to men by deciding he was a transgender woman because that was less sinful than being gay.  Dude's royally fucked up.

Ooohhh that's an interesting theory. I didn't consider that.

But he also said he started at age four... would a four year old be able to put together that being a girl is better than liking men?

20 minutes ago, FJismyheadship said:

But he also said he started at age four... would a four year old be able to put together that being a girl is better than liking men?

What 4 year old isn't gender-fluid? When I  was 4 I wanted to marry Dale Evans.

9 hours ago, Black Aliss said:

Fair enough. My four year old definitely sometimes wants to be a boy. One minute she's a boy and the next she's a girl and I just let her do her thing lol.

On 7/17/2017 at 10:35 PM, Khan said:

He has a post saying his mother "spoke femininity into him" while she was pregnant. Wtf?

Maybe his mom thought she was carrying a girl and  *something something  something, unintelligible ramblings* and that's why, of course, he was transgender or thought she was. But isn't. Or something. 

Being a preacher pays the bills and gets you a house on the beach.  

11 hours ago, Black Aliss said:

But Roy rocked the fabulous tight pants.  I mean really tight pants.  Tight pants by Nudie's Rodeo Tailors of Hollywood.

Screenshot 2017-07-27 at 9.29.01 AM.png

14 hours ago, FJismyheadship said:

A four-year-old probably wouldn't realize he liked men yet, but most gay people were gender non-conforming as children and it's very easy for children to get the message that what they like is wrong for their sex. Children can think very literally so if a boy who likes dolls and dressing up hears that what he likes is just for girls, then he might think that he is a girl, or that it would be better if he were a girl.

I know I wished I were a boy for a long time, and now that I'm an adult I've talked to a lot of other lesbians who had very similar experiences.

10 hours ago, Rachel333 said:

I know I wished I were a boy for a long time, and now that I'm an adult I've talked to a lot of other lesbians who had very similar experiences.

My aunt hated dresses growing up. My grandmother would force her to wear them and to this day she still hates them with a fiery passion. My grandmother thinks that's when she should have been clued in to my aunts sexual orientation 

I dont think i ink I ever wanted to be a boy per se, I loved girly stuff too much. But I was very uncomfortable with my body for a long time, and often wished I didn't have breasts because they kept me from being able to walk around without a shirt on, bras were annoying, and I also just hated them. But I'm not trans or gay, although I may have had a crush on a woman at one time? Still up for debate lol.

I don't know what really changed this guys mind. I do wonder if he's like ex gay Greg though, and overcompensating for his actual feelings and desires?

On a similar note, is anyone familiar with "ex lesbian feminist" Rosaria Butterfield?  There was an article about her in a recent Creation magazine.

On 27/07/2017 at 5:01 AM, FJismyheadship said:

I don't get the impression he's a reliable narrator, to be fair - he contradicts himself so often, that this seems to as likely to be useful to his narrative at that particular moment as anything else.

I didn't want to be a boy when I was little, but wow I was angry that boys seemed to have it so much better.  I wanted what they had socially, not what they had physically!

5 hours ago, Lurky said:

I don't get the impression he's a reliable narrator, to be fair - he contradicts himself so often, that this seems to as likely to be useful to his narrative at that particular moment as anything else.

I didn't want to be a boy when I was little, but wow I was angry that boys seemed to have it so much better.  I wanted what they had socially, not what they had physically!

That was me!!! It didn't help that I had a Chauvinistic brother (still not sure how that happened lol) so that just made me want what boys had even more.

On 7/27/2017 at 8:24 AM, Howl said:

Maybe his mom thought she was carrying a girl and  *something something  something, unintelligible ramblings* and that's why, of course, he was transgender or thought she was. But isn't. Or something. 

Being a preacher pays the bills and gets you a house on the beach.  

But Roy rocked the fabulous tight pants.  I mean really tight pants.  Tight pants by Nudie's Rodeo Tailors of Hollywood.

Screenshot 2017-07-27 at 9.29.01 AM.png

OMG, I'm in love all over again, and not with Roy.

On 7/29/2017 at 0:55 AM, Black Aliss said:

OMG, I'm in love all over again, and not with Roy.

Well, might be time to pull up and old movie or two.  They made almost 30 together.  Ranker has a list with trailers

Lights of Old Santa Fe is supposed to be the best. 

Once again it's his mothers fault. She breastfed him until age two! He didn't want to stop but she made him! The horror!

IMG_0350.PNG

IMG_0345.PNG

IMG_0346.PNG

So I googled "sexually broken". From public wifi. Not the brightest thing I've ever done. Totally nsfw. What are you trying to reach, Ed? 

"A perfect god cannot and will not create imperfections." 

Accept people just as they are...perfect, just as god made them, yes? It's a heart practice.  Jesus got this, I don't know why his followers can't accept this simple fact.  

• 3 weeks later...

This person appears to be conflicted (understatement) and in denial. 

What will happen to his wife and children when reality shows up and his house of cards comes crashing down?

So much sads.

Apart from all the other stuff, can somebody tell me what that "befriending" thing is about?
He seems to be saying that people should befriend other people, who then become "befriendees", and bring them into the church.
That in combination with his outreach towards the LGBT and deaf community makes me feel like he is targeting marginalized groups.
He also talks about that he was a"befriendee" and found to Jesus (and heterosexuality) that way.

Spoiler

friend1.jpg.5d5988131e712a9efc9841c9d60a2724.jpgfriend2.jpg.92cfb9a32e6e4275e1942cf1cf5f977b.jpg

Methinks his idea of "befriending" means making friends with them, then zapping them with "Oh, by the way, you're going to Hell unless you repent."

Archived