IGNORED

Danni Matias: My crazy Fundy

Beermeet

I have been following this fundy for about 3 years now.

She is young, (26) with 3 kids and states she is quiverfull, IFB, KJV only, flat earther, faith healing, recently mentioning becoming a Breathetarian because Jesus. She deleted a bunch of crazy posts exposing all the Satans and Demons and illuminatis , which is a bummer.

You can find all this and more on FB: Danielle Krystina Matias and a page Fourth watchmen of the end times bible prophecy.   IG: Godspresense ( danni Matias) , Pandy4god.

There are probably more, she's had lots.  She is a classic deleter/blocker so becareful unless you are done! 

Let me know if you ck her out.

ETA: This is my first time making a subject, sorry if I am unclear or doing something wrong!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, she's crazy. Love that her god talks to her directly and in her dreams. That's TOTALLY sane.

Oh yeah, direct line to God all the time!  She gets all her ever changing ideas from random IG people and loves Jack Hyles.  

She recently went vegan and so have her kids.  That only worries me because I don't think she has the know how to raise babies on that kind of diet.  Soon she will only need air.  I hope that never extends to the kids!

2 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

loves Jack Hyles.  

Now that is creepy.  I mean really creepy. 

I've seen some videos of her listening to fire and brimstone sermons while her kids are around and they jump all startled at the loud angry voice.  Ugh.

She loves all the major aholes like Graham and freakin' Steve Anderson.

I remember reading a book by Shakti Gawain when she talked about becoming a breathatarian... back when she was completely batshit crazy. Is she still alive, I wonder?

ETA: or was that Louise Hay?

4 hours ago, Beermeet said:

I have been following this fundy for about 3 years now.

She is young, (26) with 3 kids and states she is quiverfull, IFB, KJV only, flat earther, faith healing, recently mentioning becoming a Breathetarian because Jesus. She deleted a bunch of crazy posts exposing all the Satans and Demons and illuminatis , which is a bummer.

But... But... Isn't that thing associated with Hinduism? 

@Four is Enough.   You know that live barbie chick?  From Ukraine I believe.  She claimed this as well.  Air and light.  BS!  I googled it and remember those names you mentioned, they never could go through with it while anyone watched.  :my_dodgy:

I just have to get this out:  I'm really excited to be on here dorking out about fundy's.  I've been wanting to share this for 2 yrs!  As well as chiming in on others, of course.  No one in my RL has this fascination/ concern.

Hi! :tw_blush:

@AlwaysExcited. That's what I thought.

It's ok though, Danni is always right.  God tells her so.  No matter what, she unapologeticly branches off to new stuff that all lead back to the bible and jesus even if it's the exact opposite of what she was preaching a month ago.

She used to be more active and combative, promoting that horrible jesusissavior. Com page.  

I dipped into this woman a bit.

Oh... wow.... what I read was ......wow...... there are no words..... I can't even.

Putting on my part-time amatuer shrink hat, she is straight up crazy.. I don't mean fundie crazy. I mean intervention, psych hold, certifiable, needs serious meds, possibly a danger to herself and others crazy.

We don't need food because... Jesus?  I hope someone steps in and takes care of her children, because she seems insane enough to decide they can live on air too and not feed them. At all. Ever.

She must be SOTDT because spelling and punctuation are foreign to her. Not to mention any idea of rational thought and coherence.

I couldn't find her on FB and had to google her name. What came up was her Picta IG page.  From the tiny photo she looked very young and married to a much old man.

OhMYcow!

We've got a live one! She "got tongues" watching a youtube video alone in her living room. And my favorite quote:

"Anyway Jesus had his disciples eat Essen fruititarian where they wouldn't even kill plants. You can harvest fruits without killing the plant."

Not all plants die after harvest, but I'm guessing if this one is out picking strawberries, she's just going to get that old mouth down there and eat them straight off the plant? 

@Red Hair, Black Dress

I agree 100%.

Here is what I know of her family and husband:   she is a preachers daughter and did go to formal school ( ! ), probably Christian.   Her parents are religious but not like her.  They don't seem to like it but, grandkids.  She also lives with them with her husband who is her age and 3 kids as well as her bro and sis in law ( so, that's good).  They had a baby young, got married after being saved a few years later, 2 babies quickly followed.  Her husband is not that into it but he is ok with this.  Went vegan as well.  No SM presence I've been able to see.  

She claims a lot of things including being ruffied, hit by now husband in past while she ate, being bi at some point , etc.  I want to make it very clear I will never question those things not happening to anyone unless proven otherwise,  however, when she engaged more she would always have gone through whatever a poster did or was.  

It started out more fun and has been concerning the past year.  I have to wonder if husband ( who works) likes to keep her around her family due to all this.  Neither seem bright.  They used to live in Hawaii but recently moved to Seattle. 

Okay, I got caught up on her instagram and...this:

Read the book sexual revolution! In the end is a story of his daughter in law who God physically and spiritually restored her virginity. Yup her wedding night she had a hymen and it bled! There is hope if you lost it you just need to ask God to do it in JESUS name. 

19367499_105533190070876_3574440837938937856_n.jpg

On the Fourth Watchman page, click on that jesus was a friutitarian link.

That jenky page with "secret texts" with no back up or anything is absolute truth to her.

Oh my cow is right!

@ViolaSebastian

Right?!  Like, say what now?

:ENVOUTER:

13 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Okay, I got caught up on her instagram and...this:

What the hell. 

I guess mine broke as a teen from all the bike and horseback riding I did. IDK. 

A fundie friend of mine confessed that when she didn't bleed on her wedding night that she FREAKED OUT and thought she had been molested (because a lot of the girls in our homeschool group were at sleepovers) or something. She was crying and telling her husband she was so sorry but that she was a virgin as far as she could remember. 

2 minutes ago, EowynW said:

I guess mine broke as a teen from all the bike and horseback riding I did. IDK. 

It's totes cool, just get a prayin' and that thing'll grow back in no time. 

Read the book sexual revolution! In the end is a story of his daughter in law who God physically and spiritually restored her virginity. Yup her wedding night she had a hymen and it bled! There is hope if you lost it you just need to ask God to do it in JESUS name. 

OK...if one has her virginity restored in this fashion, but has previously given birth, what is the status of the child? Virgin birth deity? Blinked out of existence and all memory at the same instant the hymen was resurrected?

Oh geez. If you scroll down, she thinks that glitter on her hands is a sign from God, complete with videos of her fingers and palms. This woman needs professional help. 

2 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Oh geez. If you scroll down, she thinks that glitter on her hands is a sign from God, complete with videos of her fingers and palms. This woman needs professional help. 

Plus, she has one of her daughter getting " glory dust" ( for real, i did not make that up) too after praying. Omg.

@Gobsmacked

Yes!  Omg.  I went there.  I. Went. There.  And it's all FJ's fault.  Lol

I agree.

The IG video of her Ugg boots with her husband in their always messy messy room....his voice is super deep and at the end it looks like he's about to whip IT out!  It's just weird.

20 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

It's totes cool, just get a prayin' and that thing'll grow back in no time. 

Sh** I spit my wine all over my cracked iPhone, wait, will the wine mystically make my phone whole again? There's absolutely no hope for my hymen. 

*editing to add I might try glitter/glory dust on my phone. 

And we have Fundie inception:

13696480_1132960830104037_1718525241_n.jpg

can do what yiu want yes, but once you know it's murdering unborn babies and harming your body. It's no longer and ignorant sin, but a diliberate one. You should know Margaret Sanger was a kkk member and she made birth control, sterile and abortion specifically to kill off blacks and other races

miss.gb_Yeah I heard about her, when I use to go to plan parenthood the catholic protesters stopped me to tell me about her and they gave me a pamphlet about she seemed very evil and messed up in the head so, I know alot about this subject. It's just too bad I had to go through something life changing to make me learn, thanks 

You hear that, guys?! She read a pamphlet and talked to some people, so she knows a lot about this subject!!11!!11!

I'm so jelly you all get to see her stuff!

I can only see the Fourth Watchman page because I engaged on the others.   I use my husbands IG when I can.

Before I post I want to clarify I do not judge you, if you allow your kids to watch Disney or worldy shows. Thag is your choice. God has spoken me to not expose things unless I feel a tug from the Holy Spirit. This is such an important subject. There is many sexual things in Disney, as well as drinking and smoking. But, there is also drugs. 
I saw this post in my fb memories from 2 years ago. And I feel like God wants me to share it. 
Most of Walt Disney’s films are metaphors and allegories. The same thing is true of movies like “The Wizard Of Oz.” Both of these films are steeped in the Occult and loaded (Pardon the pun) with drug references. We’ll concentrate on just a few of them here. One example is people that are using cocaine. When they get their dose of SNOW WHITE, they are gonna get HAPPY, SNEEZY, SLEEPY, GRUMPY, DOPEY (DOPE), BASHFUL, then you head to the DOC.
Cocaine is sometimes called: Snow, White Lady, Charlie, Coke, Powder and even Snow White.
The names of the 7 dwarfs are in order..Happy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Grumpy, Dopey (DOPE) Bashful , and Doc.. Why does Disney put an emphasis on “Dwarfs?” Why couldn’t they be just “people?” Or men? Or women?..etc. What are “Dwarfs?” Why are they made to be important? Why are “midgets” and “poppies” (DRUG REFERENCE) This right here is a dead giveaway! The names of the dwarfs are named after the symptoms of cocaine usage! People that are addicted to cocaine speak of the drug as almost a sexual relationship SNOW WHITE?
Their beards were also white, it seems they would be that way because they are old, but it’s only that way to the untrained eye. To anyone who knows about the drug culture, they know EXACTLY what the white beards mean! And they all have hats…look at the hats from back to front in this picture. The hats go up, down, up, down, up down.etc DO YOU SEE THAT? It’s a drug reference of being “up” and “crashing” constantly. Not only sexually, but mentally as well. Also, see the “doc” is the only one without a diamond pick.
*continued in comments*

fourthwatchmenThere are ALOT of Disney movies that have some relation to drugs. Here are some examples:
Dumbo: dumbo drinks a barrel of a mysterious liquid, has very odd dreams and wakes up in a tree in the middle of who knows where…
Peter Pan: sprinkles ‘fair dust’ *que finger quotations such as dr. evil does on Austin powers on the children, next thing you know they are on adventures in a mysterious land where they can fly and never age…
Mary Poppins: every night feeds the children ‘medicine’ and then they jump into paintings and have yet more adventures…”A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down” What medicine are they speaking of? And why do we need sugar to help the “medicine” go down? And why would this seemingly trivial concept be a flagship song in a major motion picture? This is a big manipulation…...DO YOU SEE THAT?
Alice in Wonderland: eats magic ‘mushrooms’. You can also see a blue Demonic being obviously smoking out of a bong…PEOPLE! WAKE UP!! C’mon people this is obviously drug lord programing the minds of future generations to become potential buyers…
THE TRUTH MUST BE EXPOSED! After this report, you can’t possibly miss it! If you do, it’s because you are not resolute in finding the truth and you choose to be in the darkness….

Okay, I don't claim to know a lot about cocaine, but I know enough to know that it does not make you sleepy when you take it. 

Archived