• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Aurora rising

Impressing somebody? Not quite...

Aurora rising

F*** yeah. I met the big family of my new love last weekend and promised a self-baked bread for the occasion. It was still warm when we arrived. Could have been quite impressing - but I forgot the salt.......

Happy
PennySycamore

Yeah, you do sorta need salt in bread.  That kind of thing can happen to even very seasoned bakers.

Meh
WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?

@Aurora rising, I suppose this gave you a chance to find out more about that big family of your new love. :) Seeing how people react to a mistake can teach you a lot about their personalities.

Aurora rising

I know, I know... it was just so embarassing to forget it on this occasion. They were very nice about it ("Better than too much salt, don´t you think?"):my_blush:

Pretzel
16 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

@Aurora rising, I suppose this gave you a chance to find out more about that big family of your new love. :) Seeing how people react to a mistake can teach you a lot about their personalities.

That is a great point. It makes me think about my own critical judgement of people a little more as well.

Aurora, don't give yourself a hard time over it. If it makes you feel any better, just bring a bread next time adding a nice "this time with salt" and have a great laugh about it together.