IGNORED

Lisa Ling - "Children of the Prophet"

At 8pm EST tonight (10/7/16) there is a new "This is Life with Lisa Ling" (on HLN, in my area) starting soon. She interviews 2 of Warren Jeffs children.  The summary doesn't say which ones (there are 100+ potential).

Stay tuned!

Becky is one of the people being interviewed. She was on "Escaping Polygamy"

Her brother Roy is the other. Both abused.

This episode already aired earlier this year, but it's a good one. I really like Lisa Ling and I think she does a great job on this story. It's a must-watch for anyone who knows about Jeffs. Seems that more and more of his children are leaving and willing to speak out about his abuse. 

15 minutes ago, mstee said:

This episode already aired earlier this year, but it's a good one. I really like Lisa Ling and I think she does a great job on this story. It's a must-watch for anyone who knows about Jeffs. Seems that more and more of his children are leaving and willing to speak out about his abuse. 

Thank you, I thought I had heard of it before but the preview said "new". 

I like Lisa Ling too. Her interview style is very personable which I think helps people to open up.

I need to watch the rest of it later, my kids came home and it was much to mature for them to watch so I switched the TV to the Thundermans. :D 

2 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Thank you, I thought I had heard of it before but the preview said "new". 

I like Lisa Ling too. Her interview style is very personable which I think helps people to open up.

I need to watch the rest of it later, my kids came home and it was much to mature for them to watch so I switched the TV to the Thundermans. :D 

I did the exact same thing. It was the Haunted Thundermans!

• 3 weeks later...

That was something! I wonder if that little bit of life before her father became 'Prophet' is what made her able to see what her father really was. 

Incredibly sad.

Archived