IGNORED

Man busted for wearing saran wrap bikini

47of74

A New Jersey man has been arrested for indecent exposure for wearing a saran wrap bikini to the beach,

thesmokinggun.com/buster/bikini/saran-man-bikini-bust-648293

A New Jersey man is facing a lewdness charge after fellow beachgoers spotted him wearing a “homemade, clear plastic wrap bikini, where his genitals were clearly exposed.”

Stephen Wojciehowski, 59, was arrested Monday in connection with his alleged indecent exposure earlier this month on a Long Beach Island beach.

According to the Beach Haven Police Department, several witnesses reported that the suspect “spent two days on the beach” wearing the Saran bikini. The subsequent police investigation resulted in Wojciehowski’s identification and arrest.

Question.  Saran wrap.  Wouldn't that...stick?

I'm old enough that Saran Wrap = Marabel Morgan in my mind. I don't think she would approve, though. :pb_lol:

For those not familiar with Marabel Morgan and her bestselling anti-feminist book The Total Woman, here's two old articles from People magazine about it:

Other homework assignments include greeting husbands in provocative costumes. One woman stripped to the buff and wound herself in Saran Wrap and a big red ribbon. An NFL player, whose wife had taken the Total Woman course, decided to reverse the game plan and met her at the door wearing only a hair ribbon, an apron and galoshes. 

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20065122,00.html

Profiting from the antifeminist backlash (which defeated equal rights amendments at the polls in New York and New Jersey), the 38-year-old Florida mother of two scored impressively with her book and seminars preaching male dominance and stereotyped female roles. Not only was The Total Woman the No. 1 hard-cover nonfiction surprise in 1974 (selling 100,000 more copies than All the President's Men), but Pocketbooks cheerfully paid $675,000 for paperback rights. Initial printing: a staggering 2,000,000 copies. 

Morgan, a former beautician, is spreading her gospel—"Let your husband be your master"—like the campus Crusader for Christ she was when she met and married Charlie, a Miami law student two years her junior. In order to save what she considered her own lackluster marriage, Marabel started greeting her husband at the door in pink baby-doll pajamas and slipping sexy notes into his briefcase. Her philosophy succinctly put: accept, admire, adapt, appreciate. 

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20066016,00.html

Maybe he used powder of some sort to stop chafing. Or maybe he likes chafing.

I'm going to stop speculating on this immediately.  :P 

5 hours ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

Maybe he used powder of some sort to stop chafing. Or maybe he likes chafing.

I'm going to stop speculating on this immediately.  :P 

But if he didn't shave down there wouldn't saran wrap pull out some of the hairs in that area?

Archived