IGNORED

Catholic fundie family on the sing off?

Buzzard

According to the info section, they have 11 extremely well behaved musicians in the family... Also they dress far to immodestly for my tastes.

Just about to come and ask if anyone had heard of them. I see powerful female singers and lots of Nike, so they certainly don't seem to be our usual brand of fundie, but I'd love to know if anyone has more info. Their website seems pretty tame and not shoving god down anyone's throats, so I have hope :whistle:

fannineleven.com/

I don't think they are fundie, for one thing the kids that are still in school are either not homeschooled or in college (even the girls), the ones who have graduated have other jobs (even the women) and when you go to that webside there is a youtube video that includes tanktops and shorts on females.

11 kids is atleast fundielite! Poor kids dont stand a chance against these college kids. The power just isnt there.

I've met huge families that are just that- huge. Sometimes they are extremely liberal.

11 kids is atleast fundielite! Poor kids dont stand a chance against these college kids. The power just isnt there.

No, 11 kids does not a fundie make. Plenty of people with no religious affiliation what so ever have lots of kids. The only thing that struck me as religious is a mom who used to be a nun and mentioning God in the one song I heard of theirs.

Well, so much for the show being family friendly! The female judge just called the female group "kick ass" and commented on their sex appeal "which is really nice." LOL - love it!

fannineleven.com/

Damn, that girl in the middle showed her vocal range at 1:30 on the first video. She's good. I'm in love with them. They're adorable. Anyone who sings "stop with the violence, down with the hate" is okay in my book. They're more Christ like than fundies are.

11 kids is atleast fundielite!

No, it just makes them good Catholics. I live in a very Catholic city, lots of families here have 8 to 12 kids. None are even close to being fundie.

Nell

Archived