IGNORED

Man hit wife after asking about his size

47of74

Heads up guys, don't ask your S.O. about how you compare to other guys.  You probably won't like the response.  And especially don't hit your S.O. if you don't like the answer to your query.

thesmokinggun.com/buster/domestic-battery/male-part-battery-659321

Memo to Dominique Flower: Do not ask a question about your penis if you are not prepared to handle the answer.

Flower, 30, was arrested last week for domestic battery after allegedly striking his wife in the face inside the couple’s St. Petersburg, Florida residence.

According to a criminal complaint, Flower, seen at right, got mad at his spouse after he “asked her if he had a larger male part than her previous boyfriends.” While the complaint does not disclose the victim’s answer to that query, it seems likely the word “no” figured prominently in her response.

Police charge that the 6' 2", 220-pound Flower “did strike the victim in the face causing visible swelling to her left eye.”

Don't ask the question if you can't handle the truth.  I hope she leaves him for his polar opposite and lives happily ever after.  

yes, there's no excuse for what he did, and I hope she runs away fast and far.  if he were a decent human being, A) he never would have asked the question in the first place, and B ) he wouldn't have given a rat's ass what her answer was. 

that being said, it was an asshat question in the first place; right up there with, "does this outfit make me look fat?"  these are loaded questions with no good answers, and no one should be asking them in the first place.  granted, our culture body-shames most of us into asking, but the answer is either an insulting truth (yeah, you look chunky), a patronizing lie (you're the biggest I've ever seen), or avoiding an answer that makes the asker even more self-conscious (I love you the way you are.  so I really am fat/small?).  the hard part is changing our collective mindset where we don't need to burden those closest to us with this nonsense.

• 3 weeks later...

Is it wrong to hope that his stupidity manifests itself again by him asking another prisoner something inane , whereupon he gets a taste of the behaviour he handed his wife???

:evil-laugh:

Archived