IGNORED

Oh Doug, you are in poor taste again

GenerationCedarchip

I just got another VF email. This one asks me what two events changed our lives on 9/11? Like most people, I'm thinking WTC and Pentagon, perhaps wondering a little bit why they left off PA.

Oh, silly me! No, Dougie wants us to not only spare a thought for 9/11, but also to remember the wonderous founding of the National Center for Family Integrated Churches on 9/11/01. I'm sure this means a lot to people in that society, but to put it up there with such horrific attacks in terms of world significance just seems tacky to me. :naughty:

I just got another VF email. This one asks me what two events changed our lives on 9/11? Like most people, I'm thinking WTC and Pentagon, perhaps wondering a little bit why they left off PA.

Oh, silly me! No, Dougie wants us to not only spare a thought for 9/11, but also to remember the wonderous founding of the National Center for Family Integrated Churches on 9/11/01. I'm sure this means a lot to people in that society, but to put it up there with such horrific attacks in terms of world significance just seems tacky to me. :naughty:

OMG!!! When you think Doug can't sink any lower, he does.

Archived