IGNORED

Oh Doug, you are in poor taste again

GenerationCedarchip

I just got another VF email. This one asks me what two events changed our lives on 9/11? Like most people, I'm thinking WTC and Pentagon, perhaps wondering a little bit why they left off PA.

Oh, silly me! No, Dougie wants us to not only spare a thought for 9/11, but also to remember the wonderous founding of the National Center for Family Integrated Churches on 9/11/01. I'm sure this means a lot to people in that society, but to put it up there with such horrific attacks in terms of world significance just seems tacky to me. :naughty:

I just got another VF email. This one asks me what two events changed our lives on 9/11? Like most people, I'm thinking WTC and Pentagon, perhaps wondering a little bit why they left off PA.

Oh, silly me! No, Dougie wants us to not only spare a thought for 9/11, but also to remember the wonderous founding of the National Center for Family Integrated Churches on 9/11/01. I'm sure this means a lot to people in that society, but to put it up there with such horrific attacks in terms of world significance just seems tacky to me. :naughty:

OMG!!! When you think Doug can't sink any lower, he does.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Trending Content

• Recent Status Updates

• 47of74

47of74

Yeah, that's me.  Though to be fair I am trying to learn Italian and Spanish.

· 0 replies
    • Kiki03910

Kiki03910

IT'S BASEBALL SEASON!!!!!
      ⚾❣️
      · 3 replies
    • mango_fandango

mango_fandango

It’s not supposed to be mosquito season right now but I still appear to have been bitten twice on the side of my foot. Bastards. I know I shouldn’t scratch but it’s so tempting… 😑
      · 0 replies
    • Therapy Outside the Box

Therapy Outside the Box

Hello,

I'm brand new to this forum. It was suggested to me by former and outspoken Remnant Fellowship member (Natasha Pavlovich) that I join this forum and put out here what I do. She also warned me that no one on here trusts, or trusts easily, and that I'd likely be assumed to be a Remnant plant or spy until vetted and verified as not that. Fair enough. 
      In short, and in truth, I'm a psychotherapist with 25 yrs experience in Franklin TN (less than three miles from RF incidentally) with a special interest in working with people formerly associated with cults, cult-like or any and all high control intitutions. I'm especially interested in working with those desiring not only deconstruct, recover and learn to thrive post-indoctrination, but those desiring to recapture or cultivate an authentic sense of theology without walls, or spirituality with borders. 
      To date, I've worked with former Amish, Mennonite, LDS/FLDS, FOG, and a those representing a whole slew of evangelical, fire and brimstone fear/shame/guilt-inducing institutions.
      I am especially interested in working with former Remnant Fellowship and Scientology members. I view RF as basically Scientology without the budget. 
      I'll leave it there. Much more can be gleaned about me through my website: therapyoutsidethebox.com or IG: @ therapyoutsidethebox

Peace,

Chris Hancock, LCSW
      Franklin, TN

· 3 replies
    • Kiki03910

Kiki03910

I have a friend with untreated autism and ADHD. I've tried so fucking hard to help. He refuses. It's a mess. I'm really really tired.
      · 0 replies
    • Kiki03910

Kiki03910

Making Jill Duggar's brownie recipe because why not stay up late.
      · 2 replies
    • 47of74

47of74

Party on aisle 15....

Also no interest if fully paid in so many months.
      · 0 replies
    • WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?

WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?

Happy Supper Bowel Sunday!!  No, wait. That isn't right...
      Anyway, enjoy the game (or the half time show, or the ads)!
      And a very happy Sunday to everyone who doesn't care about the NFL! 
      · 0 replies
    • Kiki03910

Kiki03910

I'm a huge baseball fan. This year, MLB TV showed Liga Dominicana games in December and January and it was a fucking revelation. The players had so much fire and joy. The announcers with their charming DR accents were a blast, though I could hardly keep up with the Spanish. DItto the Serie del Caribe. As a White Sox fan, the MLB season is going to suffer by comparison. Te amo los Tigres del Licey!
      · 2 replies
    • bea

bea

I've just realized how long I've been on FJ.  Holy cow.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.