IGNORED

So what are you watching this Fall?

Deleted03

I'm gonna go with my classicals How I met your mother and The Big Bang Theory... I'm gonna try Ringer too but I'm not convinced and there's the Secret Circle... but teen dramas just bore me quickly...

So what are you watching this Fall?

The standby doses of: Sons of Anarchy, Bones, House, Grey's Anatomy.

As for new shows, I have high hopes for "New Girl" and also "Hart of Dixie". I'm hoping Zooey Deschanel isn't way too over the top "I'm such a loser but I'm so cute!" in the New Girl. Hart of Dixie seems pretty good, I'm always up for a good Josh Schwartz production. I like Rachel Bilson too.

Guest Anonymous
I'm hoping Zooey Deschanel isn't way too over the top "I'm such a loser but I'm so cute!" in the New Girl.

She is so ridiculously typecast as the Manic Pixie Dream Girl. As much as I find her charming, I'm almost over watching anything with her in it.

*Edited because I effed up the quote.

Returning shows:Sons of Anarchy, Glee, Dexter, Raising Hope, Community, Parks and Rec,

New shows:Revenge, Ringer, New Girl, Up All Night, Hart of Dixie, American Horror Story

I'm intrigued by both Grimm and Terra Nova, but I don't think that either show will last very long. Maybe Suburgatory.

I have no interest in the throwback shows like Pan Am or Playboy Club.

I am also intrigued by Project Runway All Stars, and excited for the new season of Dexter!

I'm intrigued by both Grimm and Terra Nova, but I don't think that either show will last very long. Maybe Suburgatory.

I have no interest in the throwback shows like Pan Am or Playboy Club.

I am also intrigued by Project Runway All Stars, and excited for the new season of Dexter!

I also intrigured by Grimm and I also don't think it will last long. I will probably check it out.

Boardwalk Empire, Top Gear UK, and -- like Maul the Koala -- NHL games. I'll probably give New Girl a try, and I'm curious about how The Office fares without Steve Carrell.

Yeah, looking forward to The Office and hoping it's as good w/o Michael Scott.

I like sitcoms and there doesn't seem to be a lot out there. I miss the late 80's and early to mid 90's and all the great comedies (Golden Girls, Murphy Brown, Cheers, et al). I did see an ad for 2 Broke Girls (I think it's called) that might be funny.

Castle. Bones (in November...booo). Glee. The Mentalist. Possibly Body of Proof.

I've been inundated with trailers for Revenge. I have a feeling it will be overdramatic and possibly terrible, but I may watch the pilot to try it out. Thank god for DVR and On Demand; between my roommate and I, Thursday nights would be a hot mess of fighting over what to watch.

Also hockey.

Castle. Bones (in November...booo). Glee. The Mentalist. Possibly Body of Proof.

I've been inundated with trailers for Revenge. I have a feeling it will be overdramatic and possibly terrible, but I may watch the pilot to try it out. Thank god for DVR and On Demand; between my roommate and I, Thursday nights would be a hot mess of fighting over what to watch.

Also hockey.

I watched the pilot for Revenge and I didn't think it was bad. It bit a soapy and over the top, but the acting by Madeline Stowe and Emily Van Camp was pretty good. The reason I watched the pilot is because recently ABC was offering the pilot script as a free Kindle single on Amazon and that the end of the script there is url and a code to watch the pilot through ABC's site. I watched on Sunday night and I was a bit surprised by it.

The New Girl pilot is available on hulu... I found it weird. with some moments that were too intense in charicature and others that were genuinely funny...

Archived