IGNORED

Parents Set Homeless Man on Fire For Prank

roddma

From the link:

“Just want to say I’m sorry to my family, to my family and to my children,†Enriquez said as she was taken into custody.

Both suspects are being held on US$100,000 bonds and face a list of charges that include three counts of child abuse, two counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor, aggravated battery with great bodily harm, tampering with evidence and conspiracy.

The victim of their stunt remains in intensive care at a local hospital

Besides "WTF", there's also that they don't seem to feel sorry for their victim, and what they did. :?

. . . . . . . .

I honestly don't even know what to say about this. What kind of people - what kind of PARENTS - think doing this to another human being is a fucking good life choice?! What on Earth did this poor man do to deserve to be treated like this?! And to do this while your children - YOUR FUCKING CHILDREN - are watching?!

:angry-banghead:

What is wrong with people anymore. It seems like they are sorry they got caught, not about what they did.

So, what part of your brain has to be broken to make you think throwing a lit firecracker at a stranger is funny?

This is disgusting; I hope the victim gets all of the proper medical, counseling, and care he needs and these dingbats have to sit and think about what they've done for a good long while.

From the link:

Besides "WTF", there's also that they don't seem to feel sorry for their victim, and what they did. :?

Uggghhh. Nooo. WTF is wrong with them that "OMG I'M SO SORRY I'M SO SORRY" isn't the first thing out of their idiot mouths?

This is disgusting; I hope the victim gets all of the proper medical, counseling, and care he needs and these dingbats have to sit and think about what they've done for a good long while.

This is one of those situations where I really hope that the offenders have to pay hospital bills.

Someone sleeping on the street isn't *already* in enough trubble? It needs to be added to? Even if you didn't mean to set him on fire, blinding or deafening him would have been better?

Hope they go to jail. For a very long time.

Archived