IGNORED

God Did Not Create Cats.

FundieWatcher

That was an amazing article. Satan's own DNA, misted all over your house by your cat! Fantastic, and a very rational article overall. :lol:

Has anyone else seen Inside Out? I just went with my daughter to see it last night. The final scenes during the credits show the inner workings of a cat's brain. Hysterical. The rest of the movie was also worthwhile, even for the adults in the audience. :)

Hilarious! Good grief, some people were FURIOUS about the article, even knowing it was satire. (Not that I think they actually understand satire. :shifty-kitty: )

This gives me something to laugh about for a long time.

...But all this started in ancient Egypt. God sent Moses to free the children of Israel, but King Pharoah was already under the influence of toxoplasmosis. This parasite is pictured at right and is usually located in clutches of microscopic billions, as it is the sperm of Satan himself.

Okay, that's where I lost it. :lol:

I currently have ten cats in residence. I think I'm going to go put on some vintage '80s metal. And some extra black eyeliner. And make offerings of food to Satan's feline minions.

OH. WAIT. I'm already doing that--clearly, I've got Satan's jizz on my brain...

Of course God didn't create cats. The great ceiling cat did. Just read "LOL Cat Bible" (yeah, it's actually a hilariously funny book).

Of course God didn't create cats. According to my feline Headship, God IS/was a cat, and she (my Headship) is the embodiment of God and must be obeyed. She is a benevolent dictator.

Archived