IGNORED

Josh and Anna's website gone?

coffeebean7

Is this old news? Sorry if it is, I have a newborn on my hands. I promise I did search first…

Josh and Anna's website is down (the ja20 one). Makes you wonder if there is some sort of PR team working on a new one. I know initially they just took down links to IBLP (at least that's what people here said), but now the whole thing is gone. They sure are laying low, aside from Michael's birthday.

Is this old news? Sorry if it is, I have a newborn on my hands. I promise I did search first…

Josh and Anna's website is down (the ja20 one). Makes you wonder if there is some sort of PR team working on a new one. I know initially they just took down links to IBLP (at least that's what people here said), but now the whole thing is gone. They sure are laying low, aside from Michael's birthday.

I just had a look and it's still there for me.

Every time it's down for an update, there's an article on the site being gone. Since they genuinely believe finger-raping kids is okay, they won't take their site down.

Yep it's still working for me. The "family updates" page is unsurprisingly blank.

As a side note, I work in web development. The ugly, outdated look of their site hurts my brain.

Then I realized it's probably a freebie from one of their friends. Because if they paid for that hideous thing, they need a refund! :lol:

Yep it's still working for me. The "family updates" page is unsurprisingly blank.

As a side note, I work in web development. The ugly, outdated look of their site hurts my brain.

Then I realized it's probably a freebie from one of their friends. Because if they paid for that hideous thing, they need a refund! :lol:

Joshy boy probably does it himself, you know, "professional" graphic designer of postcard wedding invitations....

Joshy boy probably does it himself, you know, "professional" graphic designer of postcard wedding invitations....

Haha, you're probably right. It looks like the site runs on Wordpress, which is mind-baffling cause it's not exactly tough to set up a decent-looking Wordpress site! Though I wonder how they'd get to learn a useful skill like web design. Don't they know that some sites' designs use the gray hex color #666666, or #666 in shorthand?! :angry-devil:

Ugh. It irritates me that they won't just go away, at least for a while. Like, profoundly irritates me, to the point that it's almost certainly a personal problem. He is so FULL OF HIMSELF, that he is willing to continue parading his family around social media, KNOWING FULL WELL THAT MOST OF THE FEEDBACK IS GOING TO BE TERRIBLY NEGATIVE. All for the head pats from a few leghumpers. If you look at the comments on ANY site not run by the Duggars or their team, responses are almost 100% negative across the board. So, basically, he is exposing his very pregnant wife, and, by proxy, his young children, to wading through hundreds of (albeit true) negative statements about their family.

If I didn't despise Josh and his parents before (the rest of the kids I see as brainwashed and victimized), I certainly do now. How friggin' hard is it for these megalomaniacs to go offline for a few months? Or at least private? My gawd. The hubris of these people.

I think you're right, he set up the original Bates family website too.

Why do they insist on walls of text, especially in their "our story" tab? Do they really want people to read that garbage? Then, on David and Priscilla's site, they write every minute detail, like they're trying to convince people that's how it happened? It's silly.

Ugh. It irritates me that they won't just go away, at least for a while. Like, profoundly irritates me, to the point that it's almost certainly a personal problem. He is so FULL OF HIMSELF, that he is willing to continue parading his family around social media, KNOWING FULL WELL THAT MOST OF THE FEEDBACK IS GOING TO BE TERRIBLY NEGATIVE. All for the head pats from a few leghumpers. If you look at the comments on ANY site not run by the Duggars or their team, responses are almost 100% negative across the board. So, basically, he is exposing his very pregnant wife, and, by proxy, his young children, to wading through hundreds of (albeit true) negative statements about their family.

If I didn't despise Josh and his parents before (the rest of the kids I see as brainwashed and victimized), I certainly do now. How friggin' hard is it for these megalomaniacs to go offline for a few months? Or at least private? My gawd. The hubris of these people.

the more negative feedback the more they are persecuted true christians [tm][/tm] their egos keep on growing. jesse is posting kissing pics and random scripture again and getting praised for it.

Maybe they're trying to think up new recipes. What sort of meal would make people forget what happened? A fruit salad? That seems wholesome!

Maybe they're trying to think up new recipes. What sort of meal would make people forget what happened? A fruit salad? That seems wholesome!
hopfully not hot dogs in a bun or any finger food

Archived