IGNORED

I had a Maxwell encounter by association

ksuheather

I don't know what else to call it but this week on what some might call a vacation with my kids we ended up in a small mountain town in CO feeding chipmunks. I totally recognized where we were from the Maxwell posts on feeding the chipmunks. When we got home I looked it up on the ol' blog and yes, I fed the very same Maxwell chipmunks!

It should be noted, it was pretty fun and my kids were enthralled.

You must be mistaken. It couldn't have been the same place. You said it was fun and it is well known that the Maxwells don't believe in having fun. :lol:

Did you do it "properly?" Did you pray about feeding the chipmunks? Did you ask the LORD'S permission before doing so? Did you thank HIM afterward?

And I do hope you got up hours before dawn to read your Bible and hike a mountain in a long denim skirt.

Otherwise, you might have had some kind of evil, ungodly fun time.

And did you ask the chipmunks if they know where they'll go when they die???

That sounds fun, that is a dirty word to the Maxwells.

AAAACCCKKK I failed on all accounts as a Maxwell except for getting up early. We got up early and took a Jeep Wranglers to the town (can I post what town it is?) where we had breakfast and then walked about 100 yards over to feed them. I was wearing scandalous jeans and form fitting long sleeved t-shirt of a favorite professional sports team. My oldest girl kitten was in shorts and a sweatshirt from West Point, boy kitten was in jeans and a t-shirt with a sweatshirt and littlest girl kitten was in a t-shirt, jacket and above the knee knit skirt with built in shorts. We did forget to pray and I didn't ask the chipmunks where they would go when they die.... I do so apologize for my many failings. *hangs head*

Did you remember to blog about the experience and include a relevant Bible verse?

In Maxhell, it's "blog post or it didn't happen!" :snooty:

AAAACCCKKK I failed on all accounts as a Maxwell except for getting up early. We got up early and took a Jeep Wranglers to the town (can I post what town it is?) where we had breakfast and then walked about 100 yards over to feed them. I was wearing scandalous jeans and form fitting long sleeved t-shirt of a favorite professional sports team. My oldest girl kitten was in shorts and a sweatshirt from West Point, boy kitten was in jeans and a t-shirt with a sweatshirt and littlest girl kitten was in a t-shirt, jacket and above the knee knit skirt with built in shorts. We did forget to pray and I didn't ask the chipmunks where they would go when they die.... I do so apologize for my many failings. *hangs head*

But you fed them bean burritos, right? :shifty:

Did you remember to blog about the experience and include a relevant Bible verse?

In Maxhell, it's "blog post or it didn't happen!" :snooty:

A blog post with photos that show the local wildlife, typical buildings, and a comment about the weather, but that distinctly declines to identify your location -- and be sure the photos you post can't be enlarged :lol:

I didn't blog about it but I put it on facebook so the grandmas and daddy could see our adventure. And I think pizza was for lunch that day and it was BBQ for dinner.

I didn't blog about it but I put it on facebook so the grandmas and daddy could see our adventure. And I think pizza was for lunch that day and it was BBQ for dinner.

Pizza is an acceptable, godly food. I just hope you didn't remind your headship about it. *shudders reminiscent of Erika*

Was it anybody's birthday? The last few times the Maxwells were in CO Mary celebrated her birthday, as much as you can celebrate in Maxhell.

Did you do it "properly?" Did you pray about feeding the chipmunks? Did you ask the LORD'S permission before doing so? Did you thank HIM afterward?

And I do hope you got up hours before dawn to read your Bible and hike a mountain in a long denim skirt.

Otherwise, you might have had some kind of evil, ungodly fun time.

The real question is did she ask Stevehovah's permission?

Doesn't Mary usually have her birthday on the trip? Because Stevehovah forbid that they mix it up a little and go in June instead of July.

I've got a Maxwell association issue right now too. It's hot where I live, and I have just gotten up in the (almost) middle of the night to clean the ceiling fan because my headship was complaining it was too hot to sleep and wanted the fan on. Now, of course, if I had been truly godly, I would have taken care of the problem before now. :naughty: Because I haven't cleaned it since last Fall, and it's an every-other-day task for the Maxwell wimmin, right?

You are so Godly by cleaning your ceiling fan. While it wasn't anyone's birthday, it was my youngest's birthday the week before.

I'm hoping you set your watch to Kansas time. I don't care that you don't live there, just do it if you truly want to be Maxwellian.

Now, you said you got up early. Are you saying you got up at 3 a.m. (Again, Kansas time. Don't question, just do it)? If not you obviously are a sluggard and not fit to be a Maxwell.

And finally, did you climb a 14er? Did you make a video in the mountains singing your loved one's favorite hymn? Did you wear two shirts, or were your nipples showing in the video?

I'm hoping you set your watch to Kansas time. I don't care that you don't live there, just do it if you truly want to be Maxwellian.

Now, you said you got up early. Are you saying you got up at 3 a.m. (Again, Kansas time. Don't question, just do it)? If not you obviously are a sluggard and not fit to be a Maxwell.

And finally, did you climb a 14er? Did you make a video in the mountains singing your loved one's favorite hymn? Did you wear two shirts, or were your nipples showing in the video?

That's just creepy. Are they that worried that messing the schedule up for a few hours to adjust the time zone would fuck up their routine so much that they would not be able to function? How did poor John cope when he went to a different country by himself???

Well, I don't usually bother adjusting to the time change myself if I'm going to be there less than a week. It just screws my body up so much.

Archived