IGNORED

Fundy girls' wet dream

doggie

man this would cause some envy.

imagine the weight of that thing? but hey it could be used as a whip for some kinky time.

that-doesnt-drag-against-the-floor-at-all_zpsv0p3ltw2.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o That can't possibly be real...can it? :shock: It almost looks photoshopped; I've just never seen hair that long before.

:o That can't possibly be real...can it? :shock: It almost looks photoshopped; I've just never seen hair that long before.

I think it's real. I went to high school with two girls who wore their hair in a long braid like that- both braids went just past the bottom of their butt cheeks (ugh, visuals!). Both had their hair regularly trimmed. I imagine that if they hadn't had trims, they could've gotten their hair to a similar length by the time they got to their twenties or thirties.

Dang. And I thought my hair was long - it goes down to my butt. The other day someone mentioned it would be as long as some country singers hair if I wasn't careful. I did a quick search now - google "Crystal Gayle". She was a well known (?) country singer famous for having hair about as long as the girl on the photo doggie posted.

I had a roommate whose favorite conversation piece was an old, old photo of her great grandmother standing with her hair combed out so it touched the ground. Can you imagine how long that must take to wash and dry? My hair just touches my shoulders and it still takes all morning to air-dry if I don't blow it out.

Everytime I see a photo of someone with hair that long, either religious (pentecostal,...) or just because of personal taste, recent or pic from past times, braided or open and flowing, despite the effort it must take to maintain it - all I can think of is:

COUSIN ITT! :D

239-2-1.jpg

Wow she has really beautiful and thick hair. So healthy, not at all like the Duggar girls'. This woman very clearly takes the best care of her hair, for it to be so smooth and not taper until it's past her butt.

And doggie, I speak from experience when I say it is VERY HEAVY. Mine is very thick like hers but only goes to the middle of my back. Buns have started giving me headaches and nausea, so I'm probably going to try and cut a few inches off soon.

Years ago I posted a Chinese woman's hair that was even longer unbranded

I have a friend who is Chinese American and her hair used to go to her ankles (of course she is maybe only 5 feet tall). It was like that all throughout high school and she didn't cut it until a few years ago.

My hair stylist showed me a picture of one of her other clients. This one had hair down to her calves. she's been growing it for something relating to the girls basketball team that she coaches. I think it's that she will cut it when they win a championship or something. my stylist says in order to trim it she has to have this woman stand on a wooded box and then she has to sit on the floor.

My great aunt had hair that long. She wore it up (Holiness Pentecostal) but it was that long. And remember Crystal Gayle? Her's is that long.

Since it's braided, it probably actually touches the ground when it's free flowing. That is a lot of hair to maintain and I can't imagine the strain on her. It must be so heavy. I used to have really long, thick hair like that and it took forever for it to dry and mine was only just to the bottom of my spine or there abouts.

Fundy girls don't have that sort of dream. And if they did,it wouldn't be because they were turned on by a braid. It's the _men_ who are turned on by physical appearances,not the women. Geez, haven't you learned anything from reading the wisdom of Gothard?

Fundy girls don't have that sort of dream. And if they did,it wouldn't be because they were turned on by a braid. It's the _men_ who are turned on by physical appearances,not the women. Geez, haven't you learned anything from reading the wisdom of Gothard?

omg that made me laugh! You are so right- fundie girls don't have dreams (aspirations) let alone wet ones!

omg that made me laugh! You are so right- fundie girls don't have dreams (aspirations) let alone wet ones!

And if they did, they'd probably send themselves directly to the prayer closet.

Back in the 70's my parents' friend's daughter had hair down to her ankles. Every time her hair was mentioned, it was with this almost awed reverence. None of us actually wanted hair that long, but she was a teenager to our 7 or 8 year old selves, so we were already in awe of her teenagerness (yes spellcheck - I know this isn't a word), and the hair just added on to the legend. :P

I remember reading where Crystal Gayle supposedly had awful back aches and headaches from having her hair so long. The braid pictured here looks amazing, but that poor girl...she must suffer from at least one or the other.

I have super thick, curly hair that frizzes easily. Once it grows to about the middle of my back, I start getting headaches and it becomes really difficult to manage, in between the split ends and drying it after showers. That's usually when I have to get it cut. I couldn't imagine having such thick hair that long - the lady in the picture reminds me of Rapunzel.

Off topic: so happy to see our fluffy bunny posting again. Hi, Curious. :greetings-wavegreen:

I'm impressed by the girth of the braid as well as the length! (Is that how fundie men talk dirty?)

I have a friend who has never cut her hair... it's that long.

I cant imagine toting that around when its dry, forget when its WET! That cant be good for your neck and spine!

I can't stand the length of my hair once it gets down to my bottom. I always go for the chop back to the bottom of the shoulder blades once it gets to that length. It's such a pain to wash, dry, and brush. Even sleeping is a nightmare. You have to tie it up to sleep otherwise it's a good 30 minutes to brush it out, and occasionally it'll half choke you by wrapping around your neck. And I have thin, fine hair! This woman's hair is so very thick!

I can't stand the length of my hair once it gets down to my bottom. I always go for the chop back to the bottom of the shoulder blades once it gets to that length. It's such a pain to wash, dry, and brush. Even sleeping is a nightmare. You have to tie it up to sleep otherwise it's a good 30 minutes to brush it out, and occasionally it'll half choke you by wrapping around your neck. And I have thin, fine hair! This woman's hair is so very thick!

This is where I am, too. I foolishly announced that I was curious about growing my hair to its terminal length, and while I know I'm not really obligated to stand by that, I am curious about it. It's hip length now and washing is a huge pain. I rarely wear it down, because I don't like the sensation that I'm sitting on it, and I don't like throwing it over one shoulder either. It gets caught in the door and/or seatbelt mechanism when I get in a car, too. I'm still hung up on finding its terminal length, but all the negatives are beginning to outweigh my curiosity.

This is where I am, too. I foolishly announced that I was curious about growing my hair to its terminal length, and while I know I'm not really obligated to stand by that, I am curious about it. It's hip length now and washing is a huge pain. I rarely wear it down, because I don't like the sensation that I'm sitting on it, and I don't like throwing it over one shoulder either. It gets caught in the door and/or seatbelt mechanism when I get in a car, too. I'm still hung up on finding its terminal length, but all the negatives are beginning to outweigh my curiosity.

Funny, when I try to envision what you look like, all I can picture is Neil Degrasse Tyson and Prince :lol:

That sounds like a literal pain. I'm kinda jealous though. I have fine, thin (useless) hair and when I was a kid I used to put leotards on my head and practice flipping the legs off my shoulders like the long-haired girls at school did. Somehow it didn't quite feel authentic. (Thanks be to Jeebus my brothers didn't have cell phone cameras back then!!)

Cars! How could I forget the torture of the car! Or even worse - when you get out of the car but shut your hair in the door.

Archived