IGNORED

Everything Josh Duggar, Child Molester - Part 7

happy atheist

This pastor makes me ragey.

Why is Bruce Jenner a sinner?

Why is he even bringing Bruce Jenner up in the same sermon where he discusses child molestation?

These people are really disgusting.

Oh thanks be to jaysis I don't have to heave looking at the chicken anymore. And what an awesome replacement!

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

During my consultation with attorney against the stars Harvey Levin, (aka watching TMZ Live) he said that Josh admitted enough in police report that ALLEGEDLY would not have to be used and he is an "admitted child molester"

I agree. I have no problem calling him a child molester. There's no need for "allegedly" other than the fact that our media is lazy. This issue is legally complicated, they're dealing with 12 year old laws (that arent on google), statutory changes invalidating most of the applicable statutes at the time, Juvenile law, AND celebrities. Not to mention the fact that few of them are familiar with Arkansas... I think thats mostly why they're getting so much wrong.

Getting it right takes time, and lazy doesnt like things that take time.

For those of you who know the Duggar family, and have read the police report, could you help give me some clarity on this, please?

-On page 15 it states that the person who wrote the letter that was in the book was a 'he', correct? All along I was beginning to wonder if maybe it was a wife of an elder, but maybe this was an elder, and/or the father of the girl who is the 5th victim? The pronoun 'he' was not redacted.

Sorry to quote my own post, but I think this may have gotten lost in the recent posts. You can find my list of questions, based off the police report on page 41 of this part 7. I have not seen this mentioned in the pages, unless I missed something, but I have gone through all the pages.

Do I have that correct that it's a male, family friend,or do I have that incorrect?

I have a few other questions, too, in that post on page 41 if anyone is able/willing to assist me.

TIA

nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/dr-phil-asks-josh-duggar-father-lie-detector-tests-article-1.2241783

Ok, no lie detector tests at dr Phil's, at least not this time, but who knows........ :?

The attached documents relating to the incident are dated from April 2010, so this is not exactly a new development.

I am glad that Jill and Derick go to a freestanding church. I guess he is her "headship" and this might be his idea. Since he went to college, a real one, has a real job as an accountant and his mother wears pants, I have hopes there.

Can anyone help me because I figured out who told In Touch, the neighbor offended by thhe roobo call, but I don't really get what event caused JB to bring all those kids into the police station. Thanks if you can help.

The attached documents relating to the incident are dated from April 2010, so this is not exactly a new development.

Why does that matter though? It's all part of what happened.

I am glad that Jill and Derick go to a freestanding church. I guess he is her "headship" and this might be his idea. Since he went to college, a real one, has a real job as an accountant and his mother wears pants, I have hopes there.

Can anyone help me because I figured out who told In Touch, the neighbor offended by thhe roobo call, but I don't really get what event caused JB to bring all those kids into the police station. Thanks if you can help.

According to page 15 of the police report, which you can read here: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=26063 it started with a letter, written a few years earlier, discovered in a book that had been loaned out and it went from there.....

According to page 15 of the police report, which you can read here: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=26063 it started with a letter, written a few years earlier, discovered in a book that had been loaned out and it went from there.....

Thank you. I didn't quite get the sequence with the letter. Thanks again.

While making a blanket statement that Bruce Jenner shouldn't be applauded and that gender isn't fluid. I already addressed this some posts back.

No, we know for a fact they do.

washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2014/08/19/listen-to-michelle-duggars-anti-anti-discrimination-robocall/

So, grammaduggar, I don't know what your deal is, but it seems all your here for is trying to keep me tangled in a pointless argument. I've already spoken my opinion, and you just keep coming back with "omg don't you dare judge the homophobic preacher" knowing that hate speech isn't allowed here in the first place.

I'm just going to let the mods decide what your agenda is, because the more I continue responding to you, the more I get nowhere fast (and am forced to repeat myself, which is unnecessary and time wasting).

You just did it again. My We know they don't preach that quote went with the dignity and respect comment. I know all about Michelle's robocall. That's why I said they would never preach to treat everyone with dignity and respect.

Why does that matter though? It's all part of what happened.

Indeed. Why does this matter? What relevance does it have? There's nothing in the article or those documents to suggest the trooper's actions were a direct result of his interactions with the Duggars. Seeing as he was serving a lengthy sentence for fairly heinous crimes, I daresay he had a lot on his mind.

Finally, one of the biggest outstanding mysteries to me is the letter found in the book. Who wrote it and why? Who else knew it existed, if anyone? Who put it in the book, and what was their reason for doing so (did they hope it would eventually be discovered by a non-Duggar)? Who was the person who borrowed the book and ultimately spilled the beans? Heck, I'm even curious to know what book it was, even though that's likely irrelevant. I don't think anyone has been able to come up with more than an educated guess for any of the above, right? If any of the people involved (except JB, M or Josh) ever wrote a tell-all about this incident, that letter would be one of the first things I'd read about.

I too agree that the book and letter is an intriguing part of this story.

One thing your post brought to mind is the fact that when someone describes a letter hidden in a book, I get the general image that it's 1) to keep the letter safe and 2) to hide it for the time being, while allowing the possibility of it being found at some time in the future.

But I realized that the visual image I get, as I imagine is true for many of us, is of a bookshelf filled with books and the letter hiding innocuously in one of them. But then I realized -- these people (meaning the Duggars) don't have bookshelves filled with books! At least not that we've seen. I've read here that maybe there are a handful of books in their house.

(I never did get whether the book was at the Duggars' or at a different home, and I'm somewhat extrapolating that if it was another ATI family that they might not have much of a home library either -- that may or may not be a fair assumption.)

Just seems much different concept to hide a letter in a book when you only have four books...

This is the first comment I've made on this horrible situation, though I have read most of the threads (there was one I just couldn't keep up with). And I don't know how many news, blogs I have also read. But, this is one of the best reactions I have read so far.

I think it is so important to expose the harmful beliefs of the Duggars, and we are starting to see that happening. But, I think it is also important to address the culture that allows this Christian celebrity worshiping to happen.

There has been so much frustration with all those who are defending the Duggars, and downplaying the abuse and cover-up, I think this article speaks to that.

I too agree that the book and letter is an intriguing part of this story.

One thing your post brought to mind is the fact that when someone describes a letter hidden in a book, I get the general image that it's 1) to keep the letter safe and 2) to hide it for the time being, while allowing the possibility of it being found at some time in the future.

But I realized that the visual image I get, as I imagine is true for many of us, is of a bookshelf filled with books and the letter hiding innocuously in one of them. But then I realized -- these people (meaning the Duggars) don't have bookshelves filled with books! At least not that we've seen. I've read here that maybe there are a handful of books in their house.

(I never did get whether the book was at the Duggars' or at a different home, and I'm somewhat extrapolating that if it was another ATI family that they might not have much of a home library either -- that may or may not be a fair assumption.)

Just seems much different concept to hide a letter in a book when you only have four books...

I thought it was a church book. I thought someone wrote the letter, put in a book in the church library, and then someone found it years later.

This is the first comment I've made on this horrible situation, though I have read most of the threads (there was one I just couldn't keep up with). And I don't know how many news, blogs I have also read. But, this is one of the best reactions I have read so far.

I think it is so important to expose the harmful beliefs of the Duggars, and we are starting to see that happening. But, I think it is also important to address the culture that allows this Christian celebrity worshiping to happen.

There has been so much frustration with all those who are defending the Duggars, and downplaying the abuse and cover-up, I think this article speaks to that.

Thanks. I missed that. There are so many good and bad articles it's hard to keep up. Would be great to have a resource linking all the good opinion pieces addressing not just the salacious details.

Archived