IGNORED

Problems with gilbatesfamily.com

ophelia

Hey guys,

has anybody else problems to go to the Bateses Blog? Whenever I try a window opens and asks me to download something. I hardly know anything about computers and can't explain to myself why it doesn't work anymore. Yesterday it worked perfectly fine. Maybe the problem comes from their site and it's not my fault, so I'm asking if anyone else deals with that problem right now.

Thank you!

Hmm. When I try it I get about half a page of weird-ass characters. Maybe they were unprepared for the amount of attention they would get from their articles and TV special?

I just tried to go to the blog, all it did was download something on my computer (I promptly deleted it) and never took me to the site itself.

This is in Google Chrome, no idea if you guys are using Firefox or what.

Haven't gone to the website, but random downloads & gibberish on the screen sound to me like it's a compromised site.

If so, it won't be the first fundie or even personal website that's been hacked by purveyors of malware.

I get this. I use Internet Exploder.

��}�r�H���q��Ď۲�p�d��l�K��c��;���Q�dY ��"����'b�u>���ff@��D��m��Y,,Ô’[efee��}�����^��I8�٫7��=}�*�z�m�A����!�OΞ?cF���|�2����z��E�U&a����٬6k�\\?{]��}���X So֬Ъ�ܥ?Lm'��Ñ1 ��fI�^����3�WN��)t}n1�wG�I/��7�>>���a�XSr�?W�/���Wy�:�p����f�o�*���q�CfN���ޛ�G�~��q�P��8:��X��{>��_�m

Firefox on a PC and I'm getting the popup box you get when you download an attachment. I can't open it since I'm on FF and the options are all IE-based. Sounds like a bug in Wordpress. I don't have time, but if any of you go to any other wordpress blogs, check them as well to see if it's a glitch on their end.

��}�r�H���q��Ď۲�p�d��l�K��c��;���Q�dY ��"����'b�u>���ff@��D��m��Y,,Ô’[efee��}�����^��I8�٫7��=}�*�z�m�A����!�OΞ?cF���|�2����z��E�U&a����٬6k�\\?{]��}���X So֬Ъ�ܥ?Lm'��Ñ1 ��fI�^����3�WN��)t}n1�wG�I/��7�>>���a�XSr�?W�/���Wy�:�p����f�o�*���q�CfN���ޛ�G�~��q�P��8:��X��{>��_�m

Sheesh you people of little faith.

That is obviously them speaking in tongues.

I just visited the site and had no problem with it. Basically it told that Nathan is going to Crown to preach or at least will be going. The girls always read their bibles diligently and surprise Gill and kelly by having a sibling dressed and ready (or something like that). I was surprised when it said that one of the girls reads the Sherlock Holmes books. Would that be on the fundy approved reading list?

I had the same problems as most of you did when I went to check out the Bateses blog..I have Internet Explorer, and whenever I'd click on the link from my Favorites list or when I'd type the URL into my browser, I'd get a Notepad file with the same kind of symbols popping up instead. =\

Archived