IGNORED

Timeline of the Duggars including details of 2015 debacle

MalteseBaby

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -home.html

Not breaking link because it's a mainstream site.

Note: This may not be a complete or completely accurate timeline but people have been asking for a timeline and this one does detail what is known at present

regarding Josh, the molestations, the letter, the email to Oprah, the actions by the Harpo staff, the inactions of the Duggar parents, the repeat of molestations a year later by Josh Duggar, the action to remove him to Gothard, and so forth.

It also includes pregnancy/miscarriage dates for the family members.

Thanks, I am in the UK , dont have satellite tv and have only ever seen one Duggar episode online before I got bored, so the timeline is really helpful context to the media explosion. I didnt realise the cover-up took place just as their tv career started. Feck, they traded their childrens health and safety for fame and fortune. :pink-shock:

Feck, they traded their childrens health and safety for fame and fortune. :pink-shock:

Not to diminish any of the other horrific details, but this in of itself is the most disgusting thing of it all to me and the reason they should be cancelled and completely shunned.

Thanks for the timeline. I am looking forward for many of the holes to be filled with details as they come out.

You're welcome for the timeline. :)

I made sure the Daily Mail facts were as accurate as possible before I posted it.

And lest someone derides the source, Daily Mail, let us remember that this story broke on lesser sites, " In Touch", which I've never read, as it is a tabloid, and I think TMZ and Gawker were the second and third sites to pick up and add to the story. All three are tabloid- type sites-- but they told the truth about Joshua Duggar's actions after all these years.

Oh God, look at the pictures, all the children (including Josh) were so young. JB and Michelle never really protected them. Worst parents ever.

Can someone explain to me, once the Perv cop took the initial report.. is that the police report we are reading? Or a combination of all the interviews taken?

Is there a way to determine what info what obtained by the 1st cop?

Did josh re offend after going to "treatment "?

I'm really curious why the Cops didn't call Child Services even tho Statue of Limitations expired, cuz #1 the Parents admittedly failed to take proper action or get proper therapy for the kids . Josh was still in the home, who knows if and how many times he re offended? ?? Kids admitted to being ROD Spankings

Seems to me that those Cops have some explaining to do

I also think TLC must had found out something after the Oprah Winfrey show Fiasco .. Just saying [emoji85] [emoji86] [emoji87]

Can someone explain to me, once the Perv cop took the initial report.. is that the police report we are reading? Or a combination of all the interviews taken?

Is there a way to determine what info what obtained by the 1st cop?

Did josh re offend after going to "treatment "?

I'm really curious why the Cops didn't call Child Services even tho Statue of Limitations expired, cuz #1 the Parents admittedly failed to take proper action or get proper therapy for the kids . Josh was still in the home, who knows if and how many times he re offended? ?? Kids admitted to being ROD Spankings

Seems to me that those Cops have some explaining to do

I also think TLC must had found out something after the Oprah Winfrey show Fiasco .. Just saying [emoji85] [emoji86] [emoji87]

You need to read the police report again. A FINS affidavit was filed, which is the equivalent of calling child services.

This has been repeatedly mentioned in threads, it also has its own thread.

I didn't see anything about him re-offending after treatment. He did, however, re-offend after JB found out about it in March 2002 and Josh admitted it in July 2002. In March 2003, there was another incident which FINALLY spurred JB into action (too little too late, if you ask me). In July 2003, there was a discussion between a church elder, Josh, JB, and a trooper that they knew. Josh was given a stern "talking to"... which gives me the impression that JB didn't take him down to the police station and turn him in. The trooper told them that since Josh had already been to a "treatment program," there was nothing more to be done. (Bull!)

Archived