IGNORED

Republican Explains How Rape Can Have ‘Beautiful’ Results

doggie

as usual all that matters is a baby is born. not that it may destroy the mothers life or that it could put her in lifetime poverty ruin her life if she is a teen judged by the very christians that force her would condemn her. These GOP just do not learn.

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politi ... ul-results

A Republican state lawmaker in West Virginia said on Thursday that while rape is horrible, it’s “beautiful†that a child could be produced in the attack.

According to Huffington Post, Charleston Gazette reporter David Gutman was on the scene when Delegate Brian Kurcaba ® said, “Obviously rape is awful,†but “What is beautiful is the child that could come from this.â€

Kurcaba made the remarks during a House of Delegates discussion of a law outlawing all abortions in the state after 20 weeks’ gestation. At 20 weeks, anti-abortion activists and lawmakers allege, a fetus can feel pain and is therefore too viable to abort.

The bill was passed by West Virginia Republicans in 2014, but vetoed by Democratic Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin. Now the state GOP has revived the bill and voted to remove an exception for victims of rape and incest.

:angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

:pull-hair:

"But to be clear, it is only beautiful as long as it is in the womb. After that, we don´t see any reason to be concerned about that little meal-ticket and that teen welfare queen who brought it into the world by possibly waering a way too short skirt!"

A single woman on welfare, doing some drugs and abusing her kid is beautiful because that kid is a blessing due to the rape?

FYI - I'm picking the stereotypes republicans hate, I'm not saying that I buy into these stereotypes - I don't.

A Republican legislator here in SC, Lee (not so) Bright proposed that rape and incest not be exemptions to the 20 week legislation moving through the legislature here in SC. Why? You may ask. Because those sluts who want an abortion after might claim to have been raped or be victims of incest. What an incredible asshole!

Let's look at this another way: someone breaks into my house, steals my valuables, kills my dog and cats, and then burns my house down. I have pretty good insurance, so I file a claim and use the proceeds to build and furnish a new house and adopt new pets.

Will that also be a "beautiful result" of said crime?

Yeah, so beautiful is the emaciated child and his "deadbeat" mother who "won't get a damn job" because she can't afford daycare to support the child conceived in a violent rape....

Really a lot of this is the legitimate rape thing allow over it is the woman's faults so she should keep the kid.

A baby is a beautiful thing as long as a female has it and them adopts it out. :angry-banghead:

"If men could get pregnant abortion would be a sacrament." Florynce Kennedy

huffingtonpost.com/erica-jong/if-men-could-get-pregnant_b_82467.html

I swear these idiots keep getting dumber. I remember one Republican wanted to ban raped kits because it cleanses the women's body of something gid put there. Wtf?

And it's only beautiful when it's in the womb not leaching off government programs. Once that baby is born is screw u you're on your own. These people have no empathy or compassion for anyone but their damn self. Unless it happens to them or one of their family members then they change gears.

And it's only beautiful when it's in the womb not leaching off government programs. Once that baby is born is screw u you're on your own. These people have no empathy or compassion for anyone but their damn self. Unless it happens to them or one of their family members then they change gears.

+1,000,000

Words fail me... Is is possible that they don't really understand what rape it - they think of it as slightly-rough-sex-that-she-probably-wanted-really?

Surely if they had any notion of the horrific act of violence that it is, they couldn't possibly make comments like this???

:shock: :shock:

Words fail me... Is is possible that they don't really understand what rape it - they think of it as slightly-rough-sex-that-she-probably-wanted-really?

Surely if they had any notion of the horrific act of violence that it is, they couldn't possibly make comments like this???

:shock: :shock:

I don't think they care. Regardless of HOW a woman gets pregnant, once she is, she's merely an incubator as far as these people are concerned and incubators have no feelings. All they hear is BABIES, BABIES, BABIES and like white noise, it drowns out everything else.

A baby is a beautiful thing as long as a female has it and them adopts it out. :angry-banghead:

That's exactly it. He will never be a single woman forced to give birth to her rapist's baby whether she wants it or not. IF you called him on his lack of imagination or compassion he would simply reply , "something something God." God made women to have babies so that's all right then-- no matter what the circumstances, even if it might kill her-- because...God.

And if you tried to convince this guy that not all babies are wanted, not all babies are cute and cuddly, he would think you were evil. ALL babies are beautiful ALL the time-- because he is guy who never had to take care of a baby all on his own for 18 years with three part time jobs, etc. etc. And he never will.

A close friend was date raped and chose to keep the baby. She will be the first to tell you that her baby is a beautiful and perfect thing. She will also be the first in line to kick this guy in the jimmies. Her decision to keep the pregnancy and not adopt out was hers and hers alone, and she finds it disgusting that he presumes to tell her what she should have done with her pregnancy and body.

these are the same GOPr's that would give the rapist custody rights.

But remember a child should have a mother and a father. Said no one ever unless you're ignorant.

This fruitloop was just elected last November, and already making a name for himself. Nice going.

Archived