IGNORED

Ms. Pennington Feels Poopy

nomoxian

Let's all feel sooo sorrrry for her. She just got back from Disneyland and now...

"I'm been tired and feeling low and pretty much taking naps between my naps for 2 days... I actually wondered if I would be able to get up at all. I did sleep an extra 30 minutes on Saturday."

Wonder if her kids get that luxury? Waiting for a post from her to say "My kids and adult kids had a sleep-in instead of a sleep-over. Aren't we creative?!"

Oh yeah; while she went on her morning constitutional, her kids made her breakfast, and then "After that we kind of all go our own direction for the day [Read] Me, I took a nap. Then I did a LOT of writing and ended the day with another nap before bed."

Long way from this - back when she was perfect and her children didn't have IDs (which explains why they never went to the doctor).

What kind of sick, selfish brat goes to DISNEY WORLD when she has young kids and LEAVES THEM BEHIND?

That is so incredibly cruel.

Also - she said she napped and did things for herself all day and they all went their own way - presumably, her 7 year old cannot take care of himself/herself all day, so her me-me-me day was at the cost of her older kids picking up more childcare work. As if they don't do enough!

Poor kids.

Quite frankly I don't give a hoot. I live with severe IBS with diarrhea all day every day...

she acts like a freaking teenager, what with the whining, overt narcissism and lazy, lazy life attitude. stop controlling your adult kids and GROW UP YOURSELF.

Doesn't she have some essential oil for that?

:lol: :clap:

Doesn't she have some essential oil for that?

There's probably at least one for feeling blue(not commenting on their efficacy), but strangely,no one released anything aimed at treating narcissistic bitches yet.

Long way from this - back when she was perfect and her children didn't have IDs (which explains why they never went to the doctor).

I just read through that thread. Has anyone here read Grace's book. It is the first in an 18 book series!

I just read through that thread. Has anyone here read Grace's book. It is the first in an 18 book series!

The interesting thing about that thread is how one poster actually predicted Faith might have enough in her to leave.

What kind of sick, selfish brat goes to DISNEY WORLD when she has young kids and LEAVES THEM BEHIND?

That is so incredibly cruel.

Also - she said she napped and did things for herself all day and they all went their own way - presumably, her 7 year old cannot take care of himself/herself all day, so her me-me-me day was at the cost of her older kids picking up more childcare work. As if they don't do enough!

Poor kids.

Seriously?? Its the most child friendly place in the world, and she didn't take them with her :(

Seriously?? Its the most child friendly place in the world, and she didn't take them with her :(

The kids probably didn't have enough money in their piggy banks, to pay mom for their tickets. I thought this family made their kids fund their own entertainment, but maybe I am misremembering.

*Edited to add more, because there is always more to add.

The kids probably didn't have enough money in their piggy banks, to pay mom for their tickets. I thought this family made their kids fund their own entertainment, but maybe I am misremembering.

*Edited to add more, because there is always more to add.

I can't even imagine Kelly Crawford expecting her kids to pay their own way for something like this, but then again, she wouldn't go to Disney World in the first place.

I honk they went as a family earlier in the year and then decided to go just the two of them. My inlaws actually did do that to my husband when he was 12, he got a bad grade or something. He went for the first time n hisife as a family two summers ago. My inlaws are pieces of shit. Not exagerating or kidding.

I find it so strange whenever an adult posts selfies like that. It's not really her hair, or her smug expression. It's the fact that she posts selfies. If you are her friend how can you comment and not say something about how pretty she looks. She is screaming for compliments. I only post pictures I think others would be interested in. She thinks we care about her hair.

I honk they went as a family earlier in the year and then decided to go just the two of them. My inlaws actually did do that to my husband when he was 12, he got a bad grade or something. He went for the first time n hisife as a family two summers ago. My inlaws are pieces of shit. Not exagerating or kidding.

I find it so strange whenever an adult posts selfies like that. It's not really her hair, or her smug expression. It's the fact that she posts selfies. If you are her friend how can you comment and not say something about how pretty she looks. She is screaming for compliments. I only post pictures I think others would be interested in. She thinks we care about her hair.

Holy crap! Gold star to anyone who can understand my jibber jabber incoherent post.

Archived