IGNORED

Happy Mothers Day to Grandma Mary and the J-Slaves

SPHASH

Ok, I was not expecting that! Made my day! :lol:

Happy Mothers' Day to the women who raised the Duggar kids: Grandma Mary, Jana, Jill, Jessa, and Jinger.

Happy Mother's Day to the new moms/moms to their siblings, Jill and Jessa.

Same to Jana, Jinger and now Joyanna, who promoted to sister-mom.

Happy Mother's Day to Grandma Mary, who does a lot for her family.

The Useless Uterus can shove it.

Happy Mothers Day to Jill.

You were born and raised to be a wife, homemaker, and mother.

You are now all three. It's your full-time job. You've made some major missteps, publicly and spectacularly.

No parent is perfect, so if you're tired of the public backlash, and if you think that the primary problem is poor portrayal by the media, including TLC, then consider giving up your "fame" for the sake of yourself, your husband and your child.

Happy Mother's Day to the J'Slaves. Maybe J'Chelle should give them a day off, and be a mother for the first time in her life.

Happy Mothers Day...To the Dugger Moms...Jana, Jill, Jessa, Jinger, Joy and Gramma Mary.

Jill, word of advice, you need to expect & accept criticism if you are going to be in the spotlight. Learn & grow from the critics.

I guess Anna should be in there too. She's an involved mom. Not the brightest bulb in the box, but how could she be?

I guess Anna should be in there too. She's an involved mom. Not the brightest bulb in the box, but how could she be?

I'm still amazed that Michael's fingers didn't get punctured while he was "helping" her to sew. At that age, he should be watching but his fingers should be nowhere near the needle.

There are mistakes... and then there's pure stupidity.

Did I miss something? Did Jill say something about people criticizing her for sling gate?

Did I miss something? Did Jill say something about people criticizing her for sling gate?

I missed it if she did.

All I have to say is: first-time parents make mistakes, I can sympathize with that even if it isn't "right" or "correct". Not all of them are in the spotlight, and TBH I think Mullet is useless in really imparting any helpful information on how to do things right for infants (see: feeding Jordyn flat on her back).

I was about Jill's age, maybe a little younger, when I had my daughter and if I'd had a sling given to me there's a possibility that I may have used it wrong.

I am beyond thankful that I didn't have millions of people watching me all the time to see my missteps... although I do agree that if I'd had a sorry and sanctimonious attitude about people pointing things out to me, then that might warrant harsh responses.

I was quite grateful when my mama and other older women in my life said "uh don't do it that way" because I wanted to do right by my baby. I don't see any evidence so far that says Jill doesn't either, and being "sister-mom/brother-dad" to younger siblings doesn't really fully prepare a person for having kids of their own. And again, J'Uterus was never really that involved in the older kids' lives so you can be darn sure that she didn't spend much time saying "Okay, this is what you do when baby does xxx and don't do yyy this way because baby will choke" or anything like that.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: "F you" because a first time mother whose own mom doesn't give a rip (and most likely didn't teach her anything useful) made a mistake is a little OTT. "F you" if said first time mother takes the attitude "I don't care, I'm going to keep doing it this way because I just am, baby's health be damned" is warranted.

Forgive me if I'm not making much sense, LF brought home a nasty cold from school and the cold medicine is making me rather fuzzy.

ETA: Happy Mother's Day Mary, Jana, Jill, Jessa, Jinger and now Joy.

Mullet, you don't deserve any recognition.

Happy Mother's Day to the real mothers in the Duggar house. Fuck you Michelle, you don't count. You may have birthed them, but the real raising of the children went to Jana, Jill, Jessa and Jinger, who gave up their childhoods to raise babies when they were babies themselves.

I thought Jill sounded terribly robotic in that message to michelle for mothers day.

I thought Jill sounded terribly robotic in that message to michelle for mothers day.

It struck me as something that was meant to be sent privately to her mom. Her words seemed unscripted. The setting wasn't polished for teevee. Something about it was off, like it wasn't meant for a website.

Michelle was mother the first few kids and then as soon as Jana got old enough it was over. I know we dont see everything but she does seem disconnected with the younger kids. .

No way J'chelle didn't make the mom list :o

Thank goodness Jessa, Joy, Jinger, Jana, Jill are all great mothers along with grandma.

I don't know how any of those J-Slaves can bring themselves to wish her a happy mother's day.

They have never known anything else :( They think that their parents spend more time with them than regular parents do with their kids, because they don't go to school or have friends. Their parents told them that. They've never met any real families, they meet leghumpers, but they aren't friends with them, theyre friends with other fundies who also neglect their kids and make their older kids raise the younger ones.

Im sure they do love their parents, there are even kids who have been horribly abused who love their parents.

I don't know whether to be happy or very sad for Joy that she's now been promoted to sister mom #3.

Poor Hannie will be next as soon as Jinger is snatched up by a man. Hannie's hair is already getting darker! She's morphing!

I don't know whether to be happy or very sad for Joy that she's now been promoted to sister mom #3.

Poor Hannie will be next as soon as Jinger is snatched up by a man. Hannie's hair is already getting darker! She's morphing!

She favors Jana and Joy.

I don't get all the Jill hate. People are desperate to prove that she's a bad mother. Oh for crying out loud, one could get the impression that people on FJ have PHDs in child rearing and infant care. Don't do this, don't do that, EVERYTHING is dangerous. Pictures capture moments, they don't give a real view at reality. Neither does TLC. Jill and Derick have a right to learn how to do things properly. I guess the line "Sorry guys, I'm a new mom and have to learn stuff too" is not in Jill's lines scripted by TLC or Jim Bob.

Happy Mother's Day Jana, Jill, Jinger, Joy and Grandma Mary. I'm tempted to throw a little wink at Jessa indicating that I wished her a happy mother's day too, but I'm on the fence about her behavior towards children so... :think: Hope you enjoyed the day, Jessa.

Michelle, shame on you for putting so much responsibility on your daughters' shoulders. Hope you didn't get a single trace of lavender bathing salt.

Archived