IGNORED

Some Girls Take A Road Trip & Visit The Munck Sisters

theologygeek

Some girls took a road trip and went to a wedding. After the wedding, they went to see Elizabeth Munck and her sister. Elizabeth got her hair cut. She is a beautiful girl. Thank God she didn't end up in the Maxwell cult. Her smile can light up a room. The Maxwells smile with dead spirits. She comes up on the video after the 15 minute mark.

Hey! You are back!!! :dance:

I don't post much any more. I can only take FJ in small doses because it makes me too sad. Between the physical and mental abuse of the children, their poor educations, and the fact that they have no regard for animals makes me sick. I saw a video of Jill Duggar's husband sledding into a cat and everyone was laughing. No one told him not to do it. Uncivilized pig. None of them were raised right. That is just evil and demented. Zsu's friend Nicole Pelkey collects animals and either loses them or kills them because she never heard of a vet.

Anyway, I just wanted to share the video because Elizabeth looks so happy and beautiful. It looks like she had fun with her friends. The girls said there was a lot of food and the Muncks kept feeding them. I'm just glad that Elizabeth didn't end up in the Maxwell cult. She would have been miserable.

Is that a huge crack in the windscreen??

Found a blog, not current though..

suburbanhomesteadblog.wordpress.com/about/

Those are the Kautt sisters -- Abby, Phoebe, and Johanna. They lived in Texas until their pastor father was removed from his position at their church (not sure why) and couldn't find another job locally, so then they moved to Oklahoma. They are actually a decent family and I'd almost call them fundie-light except that dear old dad is a preacher. There are 6 kids total, IIRC, the rest all boys, one is married. They used to post videos on gardening and other self-sufficiency endeavors, but don't seem to do much of that anymore.

Those are the Kautt sisters -- Abby, Phoebe, and Johanna. They lived in Texas until their pastor father was removed from his position at their church (not sure why) and couldn't find another job locally, so then they moved to Oklahoma. They are actually a decent family and I'd almost call them fundie-light except that dear old dad is a preacher. There are 6 kids total, IIRC, the rest all boys, one is married. They used to post videos on gardening and other self-sufficiency endeavors, but don't seem to do much of that anymore.

Oh! Johanna used to be a Serven fangirl--she was always commenting on their blog, back when it was active. I think she was a frequent commenter on other blogs too, but I can't remember which ones.

Archived