IGNORED

Do you think JimBob Duggar is a sex addict?

toejamflipflop

I think JB has low self esteem- all these kids are tokens that boost his ego.

Look, look, look what I can do.

Many people could do what you have done JB, most of us cherish our kids far more than you.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me, or does Gothardism put in men's heads that if their wife gets pregnant, the better a job they're doing? :think:

No. He does not fit the criteria of a sex addict. However, with his constant sex remarks, he is stunted in his understanding of his own sexuality. Perhaps he was sexually abused as a child.

I wonder how many Duggar kids have been sexually abused.

I'd also say that he doesn't fit the criteria of a sex addict. An addict would just try to or have sex the second the thought of it would cross his/her mind. Getting sex would occupy their mind - it doesn't matter if they had a wife or husband.

Some time ago I had a friend who had a serious problem - in hindsight she was definitely addicted. She would just lose it and have impulsively unprotected sex with random guys. She described it as haze with no room for rational thoughts or self control. All she could think of was, 'sex' and 'now'. She would be quite ashamed and stunned by her actions after it happened. She didn't think of her boyfriend, waiting at home she could've sex with after getting her appetite elsewhere.

Archived