IGNORED

Peter is Dougie's "Bosom Friend"

WonderingInWA

I'm wondering if they had to get into similar hijinx as the popular 80s sitcom, Bosom Buddies, with Tom Hanks and Peter Scolari....

Edited: Why doesn't the You Tube embedding work with these tags?

In the wedding pic, doesn't it look as if Kelly is trying to push Peter away from her?

In the wedding pic, doesn't it look as if Kelly is trying to push Peter away from her?

Yes. Yes it does. (Sorry, there's been a Phineus and Ferb marathon here in my house).

Her dress is kinda pretty, but would be even better if it actually fit her chest. I guess it would now...

Guest Anonymous
I'm wondering if they had to get into similar hijinx as the popular 80s sitcom, Bosom Buddies, with Tom Hanks and Peter Scolari....

Edited: Why doesn't the You Tube embedding work with these tags?

dawnie - you only want to insert the video code in the tags, instead of the entire link. The video code is whatever comes after the v=

So for this one it's *ORKyyHBy6JQ*

But remove the asterisks.

Guest Anonymous

Yes. Yes it does. (Sorry, there's been a Phineus and Ferb marathon here in my house).

Her dress is kinda pretty, but would be even better if it actually fit her chest. I guess it would now...

If I was Kelly, I would want to push him away. Especially now, that he's stuck her with 4 kids in 5 years, while batting off on yet another sweaty, manly romp with his boss.

And this was Kelly's FB status on her anniversary:

"My heart is full of gratitude today, recognizing that Christ has given me something so sacred and good- true soul-deep companionship...and what a perfect tool it has been of spiritual discipline, designed to help Peter and I know God better, trust Him more fully, and love Him more deeply. Today we celebrate five years together. I love you Peter Bradrick."

Can someone explain to me what "good-true soul-deep companionship" might mean? Or is something mispunctuated there? Great job on the homeschooling, there! Don't give up your day job, Kelly! Oh, right, you can't -- you have 4 kids and your husband is too busy swinging from vines with his bosom friend, Dougie, to allow you ever to author another book, much less a blog. Sigh.

I'm taking odds on how long before she's pregnant again. I say approx. 6 months from today.

Oh, sooner than that, right? I'm guessing she's not still nursing so she's probably got her cycle back (and we all know even nursing doesn't stave off the cycle -- never use it as a birth control method!). She's probably already pregnant.

And this was Kelly's FB status on her anniversary:

"My heart is full of gratitude today, recognizing that Christ has given me something so sacred and good- true soul-deep companionship...and what a perfect tool it has been of spiritual discipline, designed to help Peter and I know God better, trust Him more fully, and love Him more deeply. Today we celebrate five years together. I love you Peter Bradrick."

Can someone explain to me what "good-true soul-deep companionship" might mean? Or is something mispunctuated there? Great job on the homeschooling, there! Don't give up your day job, Kelly! Oh, right, you can't -- you have 4 kids and your husband is too busy swinging from vines with his bosom friend, Dougie, to allow you ever to author another book, much less a blog. Sigh.

I wonder if Kelly has any girlfriends who she hangs out with or talks to on the phone on occasion to help break up her seemingly monotonous life. I could not imagine being a 20-something year old, who stayed at home all day, taking care of four young children all under the age of five, whose husband often leaves her alone to go off on "manly romps" with his bosom buddy. I wonder if she often feels isolated. I'm sure her husband doesn't provide nearly the amount of adult interaction she needs.

Does this chick have a life of her own? Does she have hobbies beyond homemaking and child-rearing? What kind of interesting things could she say about herself? I imagine she'd probably be a complete bore who couldn't hold a conversation beyond topics of birthin' babies, and whatever latest "adventure" her man is currently engaged in.

I wonder if Kelly has any girlfriends who she hangs out with or talks to on the phone on occasion to help break up her seemingly monotonous life. I could not imagine being a 20-something year old, who stayed at home all day, taking care of four young children all under the age of five, whose husband often leaves her alone to go off on "manly romps" with his bosom buddy. I wonder if she often feels isolated. I'm sure her husband doesn't provide nearly the amount of adult interaction she needs.

Does this chick have a life of her own? Does she have hobbies beyond homemaking and child-rearing? What kind of interesting things could she say about herself? I imagine she'd probably be a complete bore who couldn't hold a conversation beyond topics of birthin' babies, and whatever latest "adventure" her man is currently engaged in.

And when homeboy does take her on one of his junkets, he does so within 2-3 weeks of Kelly giving birth (by Caesarean, IIRC). Just a guess, but this probably didn't help when she had a major medical emergency while in Europe that involved retained placental tissue & hemorrhaging.

I guess that she is having her next little blessing/reward within the next 12 months. And I don't think that she feels bored or anything.. thats the life she has been trained for all her life.. I would be really surprised if she'd have any doubts concerning that lifestyle. But maybe her medical emergency changed her point of view. Didn't she also had problems with the other kids?

Archived