IGNORED

Duggars in Hot Springs

FJismyheadship

Well I dont know for sure, it might have been some Duggar lovers, maybe some other fundies.... but a few days ago, a big white van passed me by while I was wearing a lowish cut shirt (that shows NOTHING because I don't have enough to show) and a denim skirt that falls just above my knees... someone yelled out the window at me "NIKE!" and kept going. I wish I could have seen their faces... cause I would love to be able to say "The Duggars called me a Nike!"

Guest Anonymous
Well I dont know for sure, it might have been some Duggar lovers, maybe some other fundies.... but a few days ago, a big white van passed me by while I was wearing a lowish cut shirt (that shows NOTHING because I don't have enough to show) and a denim skirt that falls just above my knees... someone yelled out the window at me "NIKE!" and kept going. I wish I could have seen their faces... cause I would love to be able to say "The Duggars called me a Nike!"

How about this for a souvenir: THE DUGGARS CALLED ME A NIKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY T-SHIRT

I've always been a bigger Adidas fan than a Nike fan but if the Duggars come my way I'll buy a Nike tube top. So if the Duggars ever come to Boston look for me in the event pics :twisted:

It's probably those obnoxious Champion College kids. . .

Aha! Suddenly I see what they REALLY think of me! Well... I guess my "protection" is gone now that my friends left and moved far away to parts unknown.

That is HILARIOUS! Usually people yell pretty obscene things out of windows, so I would have fallen over myself laughing if that happened to me. Granted, I've got lots of chest, so even if I wore a burlap sack they'd probably tell at me :)

Now I'm envisioning yelling "NIKE!" at each other becoming something along the lines of a FreeJinger secret handshake...

If we ever get together we need to yell nike at each other. We could do a thing like comic con but FJ con. We dress up one day like fundies and the other as Nike as we dare to. We can have fundy foods on fundy day and something wild and different on Nike day. Sigh, we really need to plan this.

"Nike" is what the Duggars say when they see an "immodestly" dressed female. It's a signal for the boys to look at their shoes so as not to be defrauded by the sight of a female body.

If we ever get together we need to yell nike at each other. We could do a thing like comic con but FJ con. We dress up one day like fundies and the other as Nike as we dare to. We can have fundy foods on fundy day and something wild and different on Nike day. Sigh, we really need to plan this.

I second that, LadyPug. Maybe throw in some fun discussion panels and some presenations, because I'm such a nerd like that. Perhaps a special guest speaker like that Phelps family member that escaped from the WBC or Elissa Wall/Carolyn Jessop. Perhaps even Dougie himself or a Fundie royalty could come and try to sway us heathens back to the "right path" :pray: lol. What costume would Dougie end up wearing... hmmm :think:

Geez. I need to stop before I get too excited and start planning it myself. :doh: Yes, I'm that big of a nerd. And I'm not actually one to volunteer for things IRL. I guess that is what too much interwebs, cool people, and fundies do for me. Maybe i really should go in Fundie-detox :shifty:

I've attended a presentation by Carolyn Jessop, and she is fantastic! Would love to book her for a FJcon. I'll start looking for a frumper pattern, and scour the thrift stores for some plaid to repurpose! I'm in!

I third that, I'll so be there helping out. We should do a hike in denim skirts and flip flops, just too see what it's like.

Guest Anonymous

I third that, I'll so be there helping out. We should do a hike in denim skirts and flip flops, just too see what it's like.

Rock climbing in flip flops too!

have a cooking session! with instructions on how to prepare chickenetti and TTC!

Ok, but where should we have it? Can we have it close to the Duggars? Somehow make sure they hear about it?

can we add going through the chik-fil-a drive-thru to the agenda? I'll treat everyone to a small ice water if we do(the free size)!

we MUST meet somewhere that has a thrifting mecca! and we need some thrifting challenge too- think of a recycled fundy "project runway" in reverse.

Rock climbing in flip flops too!

have a cooking session! with instructions on how to prepare chickenetti and TTC!

would this cooking session have vegan/vegetarian alternatives? If so that is totally cool.

No, in all seriousness, if I was a Duggar boy and someone said, "Nike!" my first reaction would be "where?" *looking around*. and not because I would even want to look, but it's the logic of "someone said not to look at something, what am I not supposed to look at? I've gotta see it!"

can we add going through the chik-fil-a drive-thru to the agenda? I'll treat everyone to a small ice water if we do(the free size)!

we MUST meet somewhere that has a thrifting mecca! and we need some thrifting challenge too- think of a recycled fundy "project runway" in reverse.

Both of those sound like great ideas! Especially the thrifting!

Archived