IGNORED

Maxwell's are going to do a Webinar!

clese

Now that Uriah is gone and they really are planning a webinar, I believe Sarah and the other girls will be even more isolated. It breaks my heart. I got married at Sarah's age. Less than 7 years later, I'm already (and unexpectedly) a widow. Life is fleeting, no matter how many workouts you do or how much you restrict your food intake; no matter how much you let yourself believe you're God's extra special snowflake.

I don't know what Sarah dreams about. We assume it's being a wife and mother, but maybe she's a lesbian that is happy to not have that life forced upon her? BUT, I do think that her father is holding her back and, if my life's 180 is any indication, her chance at fulfillment may have already come and gone.

*IF* Steve is in any way right about how he perceives God, I think he's going to be very, very surprised at the wrath he will face for what he's done to his children, especially Sarah.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, no. Not Jello shots. Clear gelatin perhaps with maybe some chunks of reddish fruit in it and something added in to make it look a bit cloudy. Then I'd stir it up really good to make the whole mess look suspiciously like a dead...well, you know.

Ah...Got you. It's brilliant!!

I never knew that abortion and its residuals were so amusing! Nice to see it is taken seriously...

I'm kinda scared. I've been falling down a lot of these rabbit holes recently. Maybe a glass of wine will help.

Go for it! The FJ rescue ferrets just got back from their last successful mission. They carry emergency supplies and guide newer FJ members out of rabbit holes. As you are a wine drinker - white or red wine for ferret 1? Chocolate or savories for ferret 2?

Go for it! The FJ rescue ferrets just got back from their last successful mission. They carry emergency supplies and guide newer FJ members out of rabbit holes. As you are a wine drinker - white or red wine for ferret 1? Chocolate or savories for ferret 2?

Yes, I've read about the ferrets. Red wine and will take savories. Thank you very much. Here I go.

ETA because of auto spell.

And whilst you are down the rabbit hole, make sure to pop over the Tits2 blog and read the epic 10 part saga of Uriah's heroic struggle against the Canadian elements (subtitled the Time the Maxwell's Tore Up A Road in a Small Canadian Town and Stuck the Tax Payers With the Bill. But praise Jesus, Uriah was alright!)

KittenMitten, one of the things you will learn is that, despite being a machine, Uriah was, by leaps and bounds, the most interesting Maxwell.

And whilst you are down the rabbit hole, make sure to pop over the Tits2 blog and read the epic 10 part saga of Uriah's heroic struggle against the Canadian elements (subtitled the Time the Maxwell's Tore Up A Road in a Small Canadian Town and Stuck the Tax Payers With the Bill. But praise Jesus, Uriah was alright!)

What, Twin 2? You are seriously sending KittenMitten down THAT rabbithole?

Ferrets 1 and 2 have already been dispatched with red wine and cheese. Now I'm equipping Ferrets 3 and 4 with Pepsi and bean (and lots of meat) burritos. Emergency measures!

:cracking-up:

Well thank you all for the info. Still in rabbit hole but with cell phone support from freejinger people. Thanks.

ETA. You guys rock. Thank you !!

What, Twin 2? You are seriously sending KittenMitten down THAT rabbithole?

Ferrets 1 and 2 have already been dispatched with red wine and cheese. Now I'm equipping Ferrets 3 and 4 with Pepsi and bean (and lots of meat) burritos. Emergency measures!

:cracking-up:

It was an epic saga of good vs evil, the dark vs the light, the righteous vs the unsaved.

It deserves to be turned into a 3 1/2 hour feature film. It would sweep the Oscars. Meryl Streep would win her 4th Oscar for her meek and quiet performance of Teri.

It was an epic saga of good vs evil, the dark vs the light, the righteous vs the unsaved.

It deserves to be turned into a 3 1/2 hour feature film. It would sweep the Oscars. Meryl Streep would win her 4th Oscar for her meek and quiet performance of Teri.

Mental image of Meryl Streep playing Teri like her role in Bridges of Madison County, but without the bad Italian accent.

What really fcking frosts my cookies is that the menfolk are called in to deal with technology-related things. This is the sense I get from reading blog post after blog post about their conferences and presentations. Why can't Sarah learn how to set up the projector and speakers? Steve, where is the bible verse that proclaims that men have dominion over the electronics? I eagerly await your response.

Because that would make them seem capable and knowledgeable about things guys *may* not understand. :lol: And they might have to take a knee instead of a graceful ladylike kneel.

Uriah was also molested and defrauded by certain folks who could never be accused of leghumping.

Uriah was also molested and defrauded by certain folks who could never be accused of leghumping.

I'm pretty sure that's why they shipped him off to California...

Urial's a bus! I thought it was a Maxwell son. I missed thoughtful's post about it being mechanical, although I don't think that definition is all that off describing some in that family. I grew to really care about Urial,and he does seem the most interesting. I am a bit teary at the thought of him in a boneyard. I saw some nice photos. And ran across a Miss Rachel comment. Thank you palimpsest for the emergency ferrets. They were a life saver. A bus. :lol:

I don't know what Sarah dreams about. We assume it's being a wife and mother, but maybe she's a lesbian that is happy to not have that life forced upon her? BUT, I do think that her father is holding her back and, if my life's 180 is any indication, her chance at fulfillment may have already come and gone.

/quote]

I don't know if she wants a family of her own. I do think she seems of being a wrote and photographer for all. I wish she had that chance, but she's so indoctrinated that it will never happen.

You're a child abuser, Steve. Physical abuse isn't the only kind.

In the pic of Terie speaking at the conference, is she making the heart shape with her hands against her chest?

She most definitely is... "...but I LOVE my headship!!!!!" :?

Is it weird I really miss Uriah? He (she?) always provided more excitement than all of the Maxhells combined _ever_. Those were the days... :pray: KittenMitten, take a look at my avatar. That's Uriah in his heyday destroying the roads of Arctic Canada.

By the way, usually I have no problem understanding Sarah though I admit her writing often seems a bit awkward. Maybe that's because I think in another language and write as awkward English as she does :lol: My excuse is that English is not my first language but hers is.

Today's post commemorates Nathan and Melanie's anniversary.

This picture of Nathan:

BMUHi9r.jpg

makes me think of the line from Rosemary's Baby:

kP5M6TC.jpg

Today's post commemorates Nathan and Melanie's anniversary.

Apparently listing personality traits is a thing now with Sarah.

I would love to know what she considers "witty" and "creative". I have a hard time picturing Nathan with either of these traits. Or any other Maxwell for that matter.

ETA: I do think Melanie looks nice in that picture. Not as tired as she looked in Joseph's wedding photos.

Oh, and apparently their two oldest daughters have accepted Jesus as their savior. Surprise, surprise. Like they had a choice.

Stepping up in the world of fundie fashion to the mulitcolored choke scarf! :lol: :clap:

blanket scarf? scarf blanket? infinity choke? i can't remember the current term.

She most definitely is... "...but I LOVE my headship!!!!!" :?

Is it weird I really miss Uriah? He (she?) always provided more excitement than all of the Maxhells combined _ever_. Those were the days... :pray: KittenMitten, take a look at my avatar. That's Uriah in his heyday destroying the roads of Arctic Canada.

By the way, usually I have no problem understanding Sarah though I admit her writing often seems a bit awkward. Maybe that's because I think in another language and write as awkward English as she does :lol: My excuse is that English is not my first language but hers is.

Hi LurkerOverThePond

I love your avatar! I believe that Uriah is a he. He's manly bus. Valient and obedient and brave. It's not weird that you miss him. I wish I had a chance to know him better before we lost him.

Archived