IGNORED

New Book: Memoirs of the Polygamist's Daughter

mrs

I just stumbled upon the new memoir when looking through Amazon's recently released books. I plan on reading the book this weekend.

From Amazon's book description: "Based on her true story, Victoria Reynolds offers a rare glimpse into one of America’s most secretive and little known cults. She shares her personal experiences of growing up in a small, polygamist commune in the secluded mountains of Montana, a community known only to her as The Ranch. Her inner struggle between belief and truth eventually culminates as a choice between suicide, living a life that feels like a lie, or self-preservation in an outside

world that she has been taught her entire life to fear. "

http://www.amazon.com/Memoirs-Polygamis ... 58506011_2

The author also writes "The Polygamist Daughters Blog(thepolygamistsdaughter.com/)."

It is free if you are a member of Kindle Unlimited.

i've been seriously thinking about looking into that, but i dunno if i wanna commit. i will if i actually buy a kindle, but right now i just have the app on my phone (and i literally have over 400 books right now from what i downloaded from the pixel of ink mailing list. i got a little carried away. whoops.)

Archived