IGNORED

Anti-LGBT Minister Arrested For Groping Man’s Genitals

doggie

this is not a repeat from last year or the year before. well yes it is. Come on preachers some out of the prayer closet already I am talking to you PP ,kirk camoron.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/12/19 ... als-video/

A Seymour, Indiana minister has recently been arrested after soliciting gay sex from a 27-year-old man at a park.

The young man claimed that 59-year-old Gaylard Williams, who preaches at Praise Cathedral Church of God, had grabbed his crotch at Cypress Lake last week.

The incident happened on December 12th, while the victim was parked at the lake. Williams approached the vehicle, asking the young man inside to roll down his car window. When the man complied, Williams reached in and touched his genitals, asking for oral sex.

Same old story.

People who seem overly obsessed with something are often struggling with the issue themselves.

Closeted gays with internalized homophobia are most common to appear very homophobic on the outside, even if its just to convince themselves.

I am no longer even the least bit surprised when an anti LGBT (and when did this switch from GLBT, I wonder?) pastor or other religious figure gets caught engaging in high-risk anonymous gay sex.

I was actually surprised to find out that there is a WORSE and more mockable variant of the name "Gaylord." I mean, Gaylard? Really?!? I get that he's old enough that his parents might not have been aware of the connotations of that name but COME ON.

I'm not surprised at all by this. There are probably more in the closet like this minister, but they haven't been caught yet. I'm saying that because like this minister and others, the most extremely homophobic people are in deep denial about their true selves.

I am no longer even the least bit surprised when an anti LGBT (and when did this switch from GLBT, I wonder?) pastor or other religious figure gets caught engaging in high-risk anonymous gay sex.

I was actually surprised to find out that there is a WORSE and more mockable variant of the name "Gaylord." I mean, Gaylard? Really?!? I get that he's old enough that his parents might not have been aware of the connotations of that name but COME ON.

In almost all the reports it's Gaylord, not Gaylard, that must have been a typo. Are they still called " typos" ? :?

It's still an unfortunate name to have in this instance. :lol:

eta: bless his heart... :shifty:

(anyone familiar with the US South will understand)...

It's still an unfortunate name to have in this instance. :lol:

eta: bless his heart... :shifty:

(anyone familiar with the US South will understand)...

Definitely an unfortunate name :lol: in fact, the name made me go look around the internets to make sure this was a real incident and not yet another " report" that actually started as a joke. But yeah, sadly real. The worst part wasn't even him approaching the guy for park sex-- it's that he wouldn't take no for an answer and kept insisting the guy really, really, really wanted to give him a blow job. :shock: if I was desperately trying to hide my sexuality the last think I'd do is keep harassing someone after they turned me down!

Since participating on FJ I have actually found myself thinking, and possibly saying " you' all" and "bless her heart" which is fine if you're actually from the South, but I think my family may be wondering what's going on :embarrassed: :D

Archived