IGNORED

Pecan and Priscilla's "Em-brace"

sophrosyne

Pecan and Pris got bling mouth for the holidays.

Christmas tinsel teeth.

Who's mouthing--I mean, footing--the bill? IBLP?

See Davidncil's instagram:

instagram.com/p/wzF3nigqft/?modal=true

Maybe Gothard has a new fetishy beauty requirement: orthodontically aligned smiles.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh. Kinda weird but w/e.

Adults might have waited to afford Invisalign? idk

living the middle school dream?

I must be missing it, their teeth look pretty straight already.

My daughter got braces in middle school but her teeth were jacked and it took over a year before the teeth behind the braces looked this straight.

Their teeth already look like they should when the braces come off.

I am guessing some dentist / orthodontist convinced them they needed them. Years ago, I had a dentist try to sell adult braces to me on my first visit. The reason was to avoid some future problem (forget what it was) that might happen. Said no because I thought it was complete BS and a money grab. Wonder if it was something like that. Maybe an IBLP approved dentist looking to make some $$$?

Their teeth already look like they should when the braces come off.

I am guessing some dentist / orthodontist convinced them they needed them. Years ago, I had a dentist try to sell adult braces to me on my first visit. The reason was to avoid some future problem (forget what it was) that might happen. Said no because I thought it was complete BS and a money grab. Wonder if it was something like that. Maybe an IBLP approved dentist looking to make some $$$?

Agreed. I never thought they needed orthodontry (sp). Now David will have a good excuse to avoid lip lock with the mother of his children.

Gustava, it's orthodontia. Only saying so because of the question mark.

Braces are expensive. I wish I could afford them. I think orthodontists rip you off. When I last checked into them, I was told it's $4,000 for braces, and the cost per month depends on the estimated time it'll take. Since it was estimated at 8 months for me, that was $500 a month. You can't convince me that an orthodontist doe $500 worth of work in a month, that is magically worth only $250 if it is expected to take 16 months. And according to everyone I know who's had them in the past decade, an appointment is about 15 minutes with the orthodontist. Overhead can't possibly account for $2000 or more in fees from patients per hour.

Their teeth already look pretty straight. I would think that at most, they might benefit from some Invisalign, if they want perfectly straight teeth. Although that is not cheap either. It just seems that with two young children, they could put their money to better use than getting braces for what appear to be two mouths full of fairly straight teeth.

But whatever.

David's skin appears so blotchy in that picture.

My teeth would not come in on their own and I had to have braces to pull my teeth up, if it weren’t for braces I wouldn’t have teeth. I wore braces for 4 years (yes really 4 years) and have had extensive oral surgeries to have a “normal†mouth. Orthodontics is about a lot more than just straight teeth.

I’m not saying they need braces, just pointing out they may have issues you can’t see.

:D

Yup. My 13-year-old daughter's teeth looked perfect--until we learned that one canine tooth was still a baby tooth and the permanent canine was trapped inside the roof of her mouth. She wound up with major oral surgery and top and bottom braces--and her teeth don't look any different.

My teeth would not come in on their own and I had to have braces to pull my teeth up, if it weren’t for braces I wouldn’t have teeth. I wore braces for 4 years (yes really 4 years) and have had extensive oral surgeries to have a “normal†mouth. Orthodontics is about a lot more than just straight teeth.

I’m not saying they need braces, just pointing out they may have issues you can’t see.

:D

Both of them have issues at the same time? That would be a pretty big coinkydink.

Coming up next....David and Priscilla try to kiss and their braces lock.

Braces are expensive. I wish I could afford them. I think orthodontists rip you off. When I last checked into them, I was told it's $4,000 for braces, and the cost per month depends on the estimated time it'll take. Since it was estimated at 8 months for me, that was $500 a month. You can't convince me that an orthodontist doe $500 worth of work in a month, that is magically worth only $250 if it is expected to take 16 months. And according to everyone I know who's had them in the past decade, an appointment is about 15 minutes with the orthodontist. Overhead can't possibly account for $2000 or more in fees from patients per hour.

It really makes me wonder how those two could afford them. Last I heard, having two small children in a ritzy Chicago suburb doesn't come cheaply.

I know why my daughter's orthodontist would charge such high fees. He's closed completely on Friday and only works a half day one other day. Yep, this guy works 3 1/2 days a week! Gotta make money somehow...

Their teeth already look pretty straight. I would think that at most, they might benefit from some Invisalign, if they want perfectly straight teeth. Although that is not cheap either. It just seems that with two young children, they could put their money to better use than getting braces for what appear to be two mouths full of fairly straight teeth.

But whatever.

David's skin appears so blotchy in that picture.

And he looks like he hasn't slept in days with those deep, dark circles under his eyes. WTF?

Love these comments.....

amyamster

Not everything has to be a blessing. It's ok to say they hurt and they suck and grown adults look ridiculous in them

gomhar85

A. You're teeth are fine, so you got sucked into some deal, or another ATI alum needed patients. And B. Why not Invisalign... You're both adults and that's usually the way dentists go for adults who "need" braces. You look like you're both 14, and you act like it so I guess it just suits your personality... Juvenile

And he looks like he hasn't slept in days with those deep, dark circles under his eyes. WTF?

My first instinct is that he's getting up with little Davia...then I realize who we were talking about. So probably Davia's screams for Priscilla are keeping him up at night. How inconsiderate.

Love these comments.....

amyamster

Not everything has to be a blessing. It's ok to say they hurt and they suck and grown adults look ridiculous in them

gomhar85

A. You're teeth are fine, so you got sucked into some deal, or another ATI alum needed patients. And B. Why not Invisalign... You're both adults and that's usually the way dentists go for adults who "need" braces. You look like you're both 14, and you act like it so I guess it just suits your personality... Juvenile

I saw that comment too and thought it was kind of mean. I'm all for saying that behind their back on Free Jinger, but it seems worse to say it on their Instagram account for whatever reason.

They DO look ridiculous, and I have no idea why they wouldn't just go for Invasalign. Braces are bad enough when you're in middle school, I would hate to get them as an adult.

If they truly needed the braces for a bite problem rather than cosmetic issues, sometimes Invisalign isn't appropriate. Given their teeth weren't very crooked, it is somewhat possible that they both had bite issues. I'm skeptical, but it's possible.

Archived