IGNORED

The PP of New Zealand prays for gay author to commit suicide

lilwriter85

“I didn’t tell him to go and commit suicide. I said I prayed that he would,†Robertson told the New Zealand Herald.

:roll:

Love those angels-on-the-head-of-a-pin distinctions.

Sorry, meant to post a link to this 2 days ago, but life got in the way.

The "charming" guy also turned down an interview with an openly gay news reporter from TVNZ (with is one of our main broadcasters) - and yep, called him a filthy f***** and to go commit suicide too!

He wants all the gays killed by the government. :mouse-shock: :pink-shock:

Soooooo much WTF with this guy. Most Kiwis still have a long way to go when it comes to homophobic language and jokes, but really don't have a problem with LGBTQIA people.

Somehow I doubt that his "church" will ever be bigger than the one or two families it currently is in his living-room.......

He even kind of looks like PP. Okay, that's pretty creepy. :lol:

He really does look like PP, in fact I thought it was him at first until I saw that this was in New Zealand.

He has a couple of leghumpers from Australia. PP feels and has stated that majority of people agree with him but they are afraid to speak out but he is not, it is like he is the vision of truth regarding gays and federal government.

I would bet that, if someone told Steven Anderson that this guy reminded them of him, he'd be flattered, assuming they meant his mindset. But if they said it was also because Robertson looks like him, Pastor WorksOutWithChains would be horrified due to Robertson's having a few pounds on him.

JHDdHqy.jpg

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/world/as ... astor.html

Archived