IGNORED

Favorite Thanksgiving episodes?

RandomTrivia

To go with the Christmas discussion :)

I can't think of many, though.

The Thanksgiving food fight on Cheers.

Gilmore Girls - "Deep-Fried Korean Thanksgiving" which I will watch tomorrow (Season 3, I think)

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - "Pangs" - especially for Spike tied to a chair, and I think this is when Giles wears a sombrero, but that may be one of the Halloween episodes.

And of course, A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.

I rather liked tonight's NCIS Thanksgiving episode, especially all the references to Clue.

I just watched The Goldbergs Thanksgiving episode from this last week and laughed my butt off. It makes me think- that could have been Thanksgiving in my house when I was a kidd if we did normal stuff like have a TV, cut our hair or wear makeup..... hahah!

WKRP's Turkey Drop episode is a classic, especially with the last line.[bBvideo 560,340:10e06bvc]

[/bBvideo]

All of the friends thanksgiving episodes!

Not TV, but I LOVE the movie "Home for the Holidays," directed by Jodie Foster, starring some people that lots of people recognize (the mom on Dead Like Me, the guy from The Practice, Ann Bancroft, Robert Downey Jr, that guy from Three Men and a Baby who isn't Ted Danson or Tom Selleck, the guy who played Edward R Murrow in Good Night and Good Luck, and Claire Danes)

There are two Thanksgiving episodes that come to mind:

1. WKRP - I remember laughing so hard I was crying the first time I saw this.

2. Castle "The Good, the Bad, and the Baby." Loved the interactions between Castle and Beckett when they took care of the baby. I also like the costumes.

Archived