IGNORED

just for fun what is your favorite Christmas episode

jebandpunky

with the Hoildays coming I know people are getting in the spirit.What is your favorite Christmas episode of all time.I think mine would be the Married with children episode where Santa fell in their yard.

I like the Christmas episode of The Andy Griffith show that a take on A Christmas Carol. My Weaver, the Scrooge-like owner of the department store as well as landlord, wants to evict the Scoby family during Christmas. Andy has the idea to have all the Scobies come to the jail where they have a party complete with Barney as Santa. It's good. I also like the episode of Golden Girls where their plans for the holiday go awry and The Little House episode which is a take on Gift of the Magi.

My favorite Christmas episode from a us-sitcom is the one from "Roseanne" in which Roseanne dresses up as Santa Claus and sister Jackie is the super-neurotic Santa´s wife: "Possession of candy cane is a privilege, not a right!" :lol:

Everybody Loves Raymond--not the whole episode, though--scene where they are reading Christmas letters out loud and adding the truth about the families who sent them.

We do that with one Christmas letter we receive from a couple that loves to brag.

Due South's "Gift of the Wheelman" (with a very young Ryan Phillipe) is one of my favorites; I watch that one, plus "Victoria's Secret" and "North" every year whil I wrap gifts.

Also, the holiday episodes of Eureka and Warehouse 13.

Everybody Loves Raymond--not the whole episode, though--scene where they are reading Christmas letters out loud and adding the truth about the families who sent them.

We do that with one Christmas letter we receive from a couple that loves to brag.

TV Land was showing a bunch of Thanksgiving episodes of shows the other night -Everybody Loves Raymond, King of Queens, Friends. I didn't realize these shows had so many episodes about Thanksgiving although Friends does make sense as so many of the characters were Jewish.

Is a Christmas or Thanksgiving episode of Everybody Loves Raymond where Marie makes a tofu Turkey for dinner?

grimm :D i love the premise of krampus as both a mythological tale and a wessen character. and, of course, monroe and rosalee are so adorable together, i love any screentime they get. :D

TV Land was showing a bunch of Thanksgiving episodes of shows the other night -Everybody Loves Raymond, King of Queens, Friends. I didn't realize these shows had so many episodes about Thanksgiving although Friends does make sense as so many of the characters were Jewish.

Is a Christmas or Thanksgiving episode of Everybody Loves Raymond where Marie makes a tofu Turkey for dinner?

I think that was a Thanksgiving episode with the tofurkey dinner.

My favorite Christmas episode has to be Seinfeld's Festivus episode.

Any of The Office Christmas episodes. So much awkward going on. :D

Oh, yes. Those are among the best of the series.

My favorite drama Christmas episode is "In Excelsis Deo" from season 1 of The West Wing. It is the episode where Toby arranges the funeral for the homeless veteran.

Archived