IGNORED

Phil Robertson is at it again

16strong

Oh I'm so glad a reality TV show star is telling people how to have sex.
coming from someone that cheated on his wife a lot. But hey he is a expert on every thing it seems

AIDS is considered an STD. Try telling a friend of mine her mother and father weren't having sex the right was when her mother, post-blood-transfusion in the 80's, passed it to her father.

Robertson acknowledges you can get AIDS from transfusions, but sex is safe!

AIDS is considered an STD. Try telling a friend of mine her mother and father weren't having sex the right was when her mother, post-blood-transfusion in the 80's, passed it to her father.

Yes, yes. Of course it is. :roll:

The part where he thinks virgins carrying STD's is extremely rare is both laughable and completely ignorant. There are way more people than he thinks.

I see from the article that Mr. Robertson is again pretending that polygamy didn't exist in the bible. :roll:

Also, I would advise that he stop harping on divorce. Some of his fans are divorced and might quit buying his merchandise and watching his show if he keeps banging that particular drum. :naughty:

I'm so sorry to hear that about your friend's parents. My heart goes out to anyone who's gone through something like that. And people like Phil really do them a disservice by stigmatizing it this way, implying that only sinners sinfully having sinning sex or something. :evil-eye:

Yes, yes. Of course it is. :roll:

The part where he thinks virgins carrying STD's is extremely rare is both laughable and completely ignorant. There are way more people than he thinks.

You can get herpes as a child from kissing a parent with a cold sore, and later, as an adult, give your partner oral sex during a sore-free flare and... Wait, I'm pretty sure he thinks that's not biblical, even as foreplay.

I'm so sorry to hear that about your friend's parents. My heart goes out to anyone who's gone through something like that. And people like Phil really do them a disservice by stigmatizing it this way, implying that only sinners sinfully having sinning sex or something. :evil-eye:

They both died when my friend was 7 and 8. Her mom went first. She remembers watching them both died, seeing what happened with her mom, then knowing it was going to happen to her dad. She and her brother, who had different moms, didn't get to see each other for years since her brother's mother blamer her mother for getting AIDS and passing it to her father, leaving her brother's mother without the child support she relied on to support her son. My friend went to her mom's mom, and her brother's mom wanted nothing to do with the other of the woman who got AIDS.

So my friend's childhood was destroyed because of something Robertson thinks only happens through infidelity. He's evil.

You can get herpes as a child from kissing a parent with a cold sore, and later, as an adult, give your partner oral sex during a sore-free flare and... Wait, I'm pretty sure he thinks that's not biblical, even as foreplay.

Reminds me of a story awhile back about a father with a flare-up who kissed his newborn. The baby caught the virus and passed away because his immune system wasn't yet strong enough to fight it. :( Very, very sad, and a guilt the poor father will always have to live with.

i swear he'll say just about anything just to try to stay in the media. i think after he got his notoriety, he feels he needs to keep one-upping himself in outrageousness just to keep on top.

phil, there ain't no prize for top doucheturd. just let it go.

Archived