IGNORED

Christian speaker busted for public drunkenness

curlytoes79

Hope nobody else has posted this. Justin Lookadoo, Christian motivational speaker and professional creep who advises teen girls to "know how to shut up" if they want to win a guy's heart, was arrested for public drunkenness after he was found passed out in his car and covered in vomit.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/26/c ... oxication/

Is drunk driving part of being "dateable"?

Brilliant comments on that link. Justin is now ready to move into the category of the redeemed Xtian motivation speaker.

Sad part is he may just use this to his advantage. Sinner Christian asks for forgiveness and is now a better Christian. Rinse repeat.

I knew it was him before I even opened up the thread! I have to agree that he will find a way to spin this into a series of speaking engagements

Listening to a guy who's never had a date other than his right hand is like listening to advice on how to be a good husband from a nasty-ass never-married-supposedly-never-laid sexual-assaulter who lives in his mommy's basement.

Hope nobody else has posted this. Justin Lookadoo, Christian motivational speaker and professional creep who advises teen girls to "know how to shut up" if they want to win a guy's heart, was arrested for public drunkenness after he was found passed out in his car and covered in vomit.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/26/c ... oxication/

Is drunk driving part of being "dateable"?

I remember this guy, he was always redrafted and pretty insane, I never read his stuff.

How does anyone take this doucher seriously?

justin_lookadoo-620x412.jpg

Was he drunk when he decided that hairdo was a good idea? He looks like a hedgehog (apologies to any offended hedgehogs out there)!

Unfortunately, his look is only slightly more extreme than every single youth pastor that set foot in the Christian school I worked at. They think this makes them more appealing to teenagers. The reality is that most kids are quietly rolling their eyes. I worked in Christian school in the mid to late 90s when the youth pastor look du jour was modeled on their personal concepts of teenage skateboarders. :?

One year, a former QB for the local college football came to speak. He was mid 20s and wearing a polo shirt and khakis. Later, in my classroom, my students discussed how refreshing it was to hear from a grown up who was dressed like one.

Was he drunk when he decided that hairdo was a good idea? He looks like a hedgehog (apologies to any offended hedgehogs out there)!

a very startled hedge hog.

Listening to a guy who's never had a date other than his right hand is like listening to advice on how to be a good husband from a nasty-ass never-married-supposedly-never-laid sexual-assaulter who lives in his mommy's basement.

:clap:

I would take dating and relationship advice from the waste that I scoop out of my cat's litter pan, before I would listen to Douchius Maximus Lookadoo.

The front page of his website is full of explanations and excuses about the recent media attention. Out of context, misconceptions, etc. :disgust: I don't see how "know when to shut up" is the same as "*Encouraging women to be strong and independent and not sell themselves short to get a boyfriend. Justin has worked with young people for more than a quarter century, and has seen an epidemic of women being less than their potential so they don’t intimidate men. Justin wants young girls to regard themselves highly enough to be the best they can be"

He also claims to be bilingual - after 3 months in Mexico, studying Spanish 8 hours a day. Eh, maybe better than Peggy Hill, but I suspect he's not fluent.

I have a copy of Dateable, if anyone wants to read it. It's crazy.

His advice for males was equally appalling. How is he still being booked for engagements. Do people not google anything?

You must be talking about gothard

I read parts of his book back in high school. I thought Lookadoo was married? It's been a while.

I didn't finish all of it, because I'm aromantic and don't want to date.

I thought he did have a point about almost all high school relationships not lasting, though he used absolutes, which I usually don't like.

I thought it was nuts that he said that the male was always supposed to lead. A female might give ideas about where they should go for a date, but the male is basically in charge.

And you don't fit in with the rest of the guys, ever, because you're not one and they want you to stop trying. Right. Tell that to all my guy friends, because for some reason I never fit in with girls.

The only reason I read it, and maybe finished it, is because reading was how I coped with my problems, and I was utterly starved for reading material that wasn't textbooks.

I still don't think I finished it.

How does anyone take this doucher seriously?

justin_lookadoo-620x412.jpg

Hairdo by "Hellraiser" and crazy eyes by Michele Bachmann. This is one sexy dude.

Actually, I think my lady bits just shriveled up a bit.

I thought that picture was a joke.

I might have to figure out how to use thT pic for my avitar!

Archived