IGNORED

Can't figure out if these blogs are real or not.

lookatherbutt

Hey, I'm new but I saw the links to these one of these two blogs on Lori Alexander's blog but I can't figure out if they are real or not, does anyone here have any idea?

zedicy542.blogspot.com/

theafamilyhappenings.blogspot.com/

Whether or not they are real, they're good for a laugh at least.

They're both snark blogs. It wouldn't surprise me if they're both done by the same person! :lol:

Yeah, it's totally the same person writing both.

She's some of the commenters as well (or a friend who is playing along with her)

She's some of the commenters as well (or a friend who is playing along with her)

I wouldn't be surprised if the blogger is someone from FJ (and no, it's not me)

I loved the commenter who wrote about the all-natural kids' toys made from river rocks (gluten-free!). Dear person, if you are reading this, please write more.

I wouldn't be surprised if the blogger is someone from FJ (and no, it's not me)

Could be. Except look back at the posts from last summer, just after Razing Ruth had exploded. The woman who writes the "truth about razing ruth" blog contacted this Ashleigh blogger, since apparently Ashleigh had commented on RR's blog (I haven't looked back to see that comment, if it's even still there). This Ashleigh blogger gave a completely in-character answer to the woman asking about RR -- of course, maybe that was just for show on the blog, so, hard to say. If it is someone from FJ I hope they'll speak up so we can give them our applause and high fives and encouragement for more!

There are way too many FJ specific references (dusting ceiling fans?) for it not be be written by someone who at least reads here.

It reminds me strongly of the HoneyDawn AUB spoof blog, which was written by an ex fundie Mormon who reads here (when it was active I wasn't a member here and I don't think she was either)

I wondered that too. And the latest is that Lori called her a fraud. Interesting. I haven't looked much at Lori's blog, but she said she was mentored by them.......LOL she played with the Duggars as children and now her kids play with the younger kids. I wonder if her oldest daughter(who's the same age as Hannie) told her about her "betrothal".

Kinda funny to read......we'll see how much more there will be from her and the other one, lol.

There are way too many FJ specific references (dusting ceiling fans?) for it not be be written by someone who at least reads here.

It reminds me strongly of the HoneyDawn AUB spoof blog, which was written by an ex fundie Mormon who reads here (when it was active I wasn't a member here and I don't think she was either)

A much prettier spoof blog is seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com

Sadly it hasn't been updated for a year now.

• 3 weeks later...

zedicy542.blogspot.com/2014/07/how-to-handle-your-periods-for-women.html

How To Handle Your Periods.

A much prettier spoof blog is seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com

Sadly it hasn't been updated for a year now.

TAMN and HoneyDawn would NOT approve of each other.

HoneyDawn would consider TAMN to be an apostate whore living in Babylon, TAMN would find HoneyDawn SO dowdy, and polygamy SO passé.......

Whoever is writing it is certainly catching on that people are catching on to the inconsistencies. And making an effort to cover her tracks. The latest post is a song, and a good one at that! I even googled and YouTubed to see if it was real and it was! Last year it was pretty happening over the summer and nothing from September to May. Might be someone who's a student and doing a summer project? We'll see.

The other blog, up until the latest post, was all about their connection to the first one. Like the betrothal, and now, thanks to the law, they can't be married for 3 years later. Boo-hoo. :lol: And I checked out the names of the homeschool curriculum and they're actually real too. So, if they're fake they sure do their research........We'll see what's next. Let's especially watch them at Christmas....... :nenner:

Is Godly Young Widow one of us? They act like a real fundie, but I can't tell. She calls Ashleigh out for being unchristlike in one comment. Anyway, I can't tell if she is real or not.

I love how irate some of the commenters get! And I was sure that one string of comments that advocated skirts only was also a spoof, just from the tone, but she has a website selling culottes etc..so I guess that one is real.

Archived