IGNORED

Hell On Wheels

HerDellness

I didn't see a posting about this; if there is one, please feel free to move this and point me in the right direction!

Does anyone else watch Hell On Wheels on AMC? I am so hooked on it! Anson Mount is fantastic as Cullen Bohannon, Common has a strong character, heck all the characters are strong. The story line is somewhat loosely based on true facts, but there are all these other stories going on. I'm anxiously awaiting August when the new season starts.

Anson Mount also teaches acting at a college in NY. He also does charity work; when Hurricane Sandy hit, he was in the streets the next day delivering water, clothing, etc. He went into one house and a teenaged girl was playing a video game or something. He asked her if she ever watched a show called Hell On Wheels, she said no and returned to what she was doing. Had no idea that good looking man in front of her was an actor who is fairly well known.

That said, I don't think Anson Mount has gotten the credit/exposure he deserves. He also is fairly in touch with his fans. He has a FB page that he was participating in almost daily, but I think he got burnt out on the women who had nothing more to post than "You're so hot, you can railroad me anytime" etc. He's more than just a pretty face. He's actually very intelligent and feels strongly about social issues. Now he's adopted a bulldog he named Mack and is flooding WhoSay with photos of him. lol

This show saved me after Cable Satan killed off "Deadwood."

Archived