IGNORED

Peeling Ray's Nana (with CC!)

twin2

Thank you Thoughtful for finding a new hobby for me!!

Here is the CC of Ray and Kirk peeling the banana!

post-76-14451998868226_thumb.jpg

post-76-14451998868472_thumb.jpg

post-76-14451998868709_thumb.jpg

post-76-14451998895957_thumb.jpg

post-76-14451998896201_thumb.jpg

Hooray! She's back! :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dance: :banana-dreads: :banana-linedance: :banana-guitar: :banana-rock: :banana-wrench: !

That last one is cracking me up! According to the National Enquirer, ole Kirk already knows that "when you pull the tab the contents sound good in your face". Or maybe I just have a dirty mind. :lol:

Oh, twin2, I'm so glad you have found something to comfort you in your loss of Doug as a source of fun.

I was going to check out Ray and Kirk's videos at some point -- glad you got to it!

Here's more Ray:

OT4BJxf.gif

He sounds disappointed! :shock:

GrL4gRP.gif

Isn't that a line from "Come Together?"

nI9XVk4.gif

Personally, I believe in the Energizer Bunny.

Ray self-evaluates:

B38iCuV.gif

Finally, this is always good advice, when it comes to a Ray Comfort video:

jXXlYHk.gif

Kirk waxes rhapsodic, after being asked his opinion of homosexuals:

lwYRGBH.gif

And he explains why he turned to evangelism instead of continuing his burgeoning career:

NHgQOqQ.gif

Yes, Kirk -- fame small.

And fire bad.

Kirk waxes rhapsodic, after being asked his opinion of homosexuals:

lwYRGBH.gif

And he explains why he turned to evangelism instead of continuing his burgeoning career:

NHgQOqQ.gif

Yes, Kirk -- fame small.

And fire bad.

Ohhhhh you almost got me again. I was just about to pick up my ice tea and right before I did, I thought "self, you are reading FJ and one of those new CC threads. Remember the raisin bran incident this morning. DO NOT REPEAT." I set my tea down just in time to avoid spilling it when I broke into laughter at

fame small.

And fire bad.

I don't know if any of you are Hotel Transylvania fans, but I can't think of "fire bad" without thinking about that movie.

I don't know if any of you are Hotel Transylvania fans, but I can't think of "fire bad" without thinking about that movie.

I think of the late great Phil Hartman.

Oh, and Peter Boyle with his thumb on fire, although he never actually says anything -- just screams.

I think of the late great Phil Hartman.

Oh, and Peter Boyle with his thumb on fire, although he never actually says anything -- just screams.

I think of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer": "Fire bad, tree pretty."

769qie9npes

I love this. And funnily enough sometimes our closed captioning screws up like this. I can't do stuff like this but this does look authnetic ;) my favorite screw up is when they put in captions for the sounds... And then it lags, and the picture doesn't fit. Anyway, keep on with the good work!!! ;)

I love this. And funnily enough sometimes our closed captioning screws up like this. I can't do stuff like this but this does look authnetic ;) my favorite screw up is when they put in captions for the sounds... And then it lags, and the picture doesn't fit. Anyway, keep on with the good work!!! ;)

No work involved, other than screencapping -- these are what the CC actually comes up with -- it is authentic!

Holy crap. You got lucky!! It's never been this bad before when I manage to catch the Duggars on tv. Some people get all the luck ;)

Holy crap. You got lucky!! It's never been this bad before when I manage to catch the Duggars on tv. Some people get all the luck ;)

Its YouTube. Their software is not great for videos that don't have clear sound

• 2 weeks later...

The show descriptions on the cable info guides kill me. Someone gets paid to write the little snippets describing the show, even the adult ones like the one below. How do you get a sweet gig like this that actually pays money? NSFW!!!!! Repeat, NSFW!!!!

"Hot housewives crave lesbian encounters but settle for some throbbing chocolate excitement to fill them up"...and I even cleaned this one up!

The show descriptions on the cable info guides kill me. Someone gets paid to write the little snippets describing the show, even the adult ones like the one below. How do you get a sweet gig like this that actually pays money? NSFW!!!!! Repeat, NSFW!!!!

"Hot housewives crave lesbian encounters but settle for some throbbing chocolate excitement to fill them up"...and I even cleaned this one up!

Archived