IGNORED

The Blacklist

formergothardite

I really like the show and I hope Tom gets his in spades.

++++ spoilers +++++

James Spader is wonderful. He's so understated, but in the last episode when he and Dembe were watching the Three Stooges in the hotel room, that was genuine laughter. Too bad Craig took the easy way out.

Megan Boone is ok, she's getting better as the season goes along. They got picked up for the next season. Spader is the voice of Ultron the villain in the new Avengers movie. I can't wait.

My favorite scene was when Red was listening to Gordon Lightfoot's Sundown when Jane Alexander came into her sitting room. I love that song. Then she's gone and Mr Kaplan comes and cleans up.

I'm still not sure that Red is Liz's dad. Maybe??? :stir-pot:

Red has said that he isn't her dad and that he hasn't lied to her, but I don't trust him. I suspect he might be. I can't wait to see how the plot goes with Tom. He is EVIL! And if Liz wasn't Red's daughter why would the mysterious people take such an interest in her that they had one of their spies marry her?

Red has said that he isn't her dad and that he hasn't lied to her, but I don't trust him. I suspect he might be. I can't wait to see how the plot goes with Tom. He is EVIL! And if Liz wasn't Red's daughter why would the mysterious people take such an interest in her that they had one of their spies marry her?

Oh I so totally agree with you there. Who or what's in Berlin? Why did Craig feel he had to kill himself rather than tell the truth? Tom needs to be dealt with ASAP. Why was the money in his go box traced back to Red though? This is like a game of cats cradle.

I thought one of the creepiest episodes was the one with Campbell Scott (who's looking more and more like his dad George C) and all those babies. That had that guy who ran into the bus.

The Good Samaritan one bothered me the most. That was really hard to watch when he started torturing people.

I think we will find out Berlin is a person and not the Berlin. I was really surprised when Craig jumped out the window.

Why do they keep doing the episodes like this with the huge gaps between them? I need to know what is going to happen between Liz and Tom. I think he is beginning to suspect that she knows but he doesn't know for sure. It would be very hard to pretend everything is okay after finding out your husband never loved you and only married you because you were his target. And since he knows her really well he is going to be able to pick up on even the tiniest distrust on her part.

They would have put a rerun on tonight anyway because of the NCAA tournament. I hate the gaps. Are they going to kill off Tom as the season ender or will they make it a cliff hanger? Ah if there was only a magic 8 ball to give us answers.

I'm already starting to go into True Blood anticipation. I know after the 10 GOT episodes, then it's close to TB's final season.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't wait to find out what was in that box! I like that Tom doesn't seem to be all bad. It is hard to tell who is the real bad guy and who is the real good guy. I don't think either Red or Tom are really that "good". Red killed Liz's dad and might just be using Liz to get something. Tom faked being in love with her and married her just to spy on her so clearly he isn't that great of a person. But I'm not sure who is really looking out for the best interest of Liz.

Archived